Bo post game presser

Amac3309

Yeah, who cares. If he wins games, it doesn't matter.

You are totally wrong. Nebraska has a history of winning with class. You should be a Miami fan. This stuff is hurting NU's recruiting for many years to come. If you are the Mom or Dad of a 5 star player looking for a ride, would Bo's performance today make you comfortable with agreeing to or even "allowing" your kid to go to Nebraska?

He was calling the pass interference call chicken sh#t, not the unsportsmanlike conduct call.

I said it in a status, but I'm shocked to see Bo like this, and I think the easiest explanation is that he already knows his fate and did before the game started. We haven't seen him this standoff-ish in years.

• Fire 1

Yeah, who cares. If he wins games, it doesn't matter.

You are totally wrong. Nebraska has a history of winning with class. You should be a Miami fan. This stuff is hurting NU's recruiting for many years to come. If you are the Mom or Dad of a 5 star player looking for a ride, would Bo's performance today make you comfortable with agreeing to or even "allowing" your kid to go to Nebraska?

Yeah, well, we also have a history of winning championships, and I don't see that happening right now, do you? You think Nick Saban is a nice guy? You think Jimbo Fisher is a nice guy? You think Urban Meyer is a nice guy? They aren't.

Besides, I can't rightfully call Bo out on his behavior in these situations, I'm ten times worse, I get way more pissed, it'd be hypocritical.

But you are not a public figure and the highest paid employee of the state who represents the state and the university

It's irrelevant anyways. If we were any other program this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but no, we keep pursuing this hilarious idea that we need to remain the "class acts of football", well, it may have worked a while ago, but nice guys don't win anymore.

So are you saying that if any other coach in football got an unsportsmanlike, was a jerk to the sideline guy and called a call "chicken sh#t" in the span of 3 hrs it wouldn't be all over?

I would disagree, I think it would be just as prevalent if Saban or urban or anyone did it

Does he even realize he's likely killing future prospects with this behavior. I know with his buyout it doesn't matter financially but you would think he would be smarter then basically confirming what people already suspect. Why piss in the face of your bosses?

Does he even realize he's likely killing future prospects with this behavior. I know with his buyout it doesn't matter financially but you would think he would be smarter then basically confirming what people already suspect. Why piss in the face of your bosses?

Bo would only recognize he burned a bridge when his own ass caught fire...

He also said "If they wanna fire me, fire me."

You're right. He should get down on his hands and knees and beg for his job.

Also, he did apologize for his language. Just thought Id throw that out there since everybody is so pissed he said a curse word.

Did i say that? shut up and don't put words in people mouths. He could easily said, I'm not sure what their going to do, but I WANT to stay here." That's not begging but it also makes it sound like you give at least a single sh#t.

Tells me to shut up and don't put words in peoples mouth....then goes on to say that Bo should have said this. Nice.