Bo post game presser

Amac3309

Yeah, who cares. If he wins games, it doesn't matter.

You are totally wrong. Nebraska has a history of winning with class. You should be a Miami fan. This stuff is hurting NU's recruiting for many years to come. If you are the Mom or Dad of a 5 star player looking for a ride, would Bo's performance today make you comfortable with agreeing to or even "allowing" your kid to go to Nebraska?

What keeps recruits from coming is the continued embarassments on tv and the so called coaching that was displayed today.

Besides, I can't rightfully call Bo out on his behavior in these situations, I'm ten times worse, I get way more pissed, it'd be hypocritical.

But you are not a public figure and the highest paid employee of the state who represents the state and the university

It's irrelevant anyways. If we were any other program this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but no, we keep pursuing this hilarious idea that we need to remain the "class acts of football", well, it may have worked a while ago, but nice guys don't win anymore.

So are you saying that if any other coach in football got an unsportsmanlike, was a jerk to the sideline guy and called a call "chicken sh#t" in the span of 3 hrs it wouldn't be all over?

I would disagree, I think it would be just as prevalent if Saban or urban or anyone did it

I'm talking about the press conference alone. That penalty was dumb of Bo, but I don't care how he looked, I care about the practical result.

...maybe I'm just speaking in anger right now, but I'm sick of constantly being told "How great Nebraska fans are!" and all that sh#t. I'm sick of us basically being a welcome mat.

My Question that is Still Unanswered is If we fire Bo Or he reigns who is so Much better that would actualy come here? Oh wait we got Barrney cotton we are good NOT!

That's a silly question, though, there's plenty of talented coaches available.

I'm just pissed right now, there doesn't seem to be a safe answer for Nebraska right now.

He also said "If they wanna fire me, fire me."

You're right. He should get down on his hands and knees and beg for his job.

Also, he did apologize for his language. Just thought Id throw that out there since everybody is so pissed he said a curse word.

Did i say that? shut up and don't put words in people mouths. He could easily said, I'm not sure what their going to do, but I WANT to stay here." That's not begging but it also makes it sound like you give at least a single sh#t.

Tells me to shut up and don't put words in peoples mouth....then goes on to say that Bo should have said this. Nice.

You have little to no reading comprehension do you? I said, "He could easily have said" Not he should have said, not he needed to say, but he could easily have said. Did I put words in his mouth? Nope. But I have an opinion on what I would have said in his position is I wanted to stay in Nebraska. Am I not allowed that?

Class does matter.

It's irrelevant to modern college football, honestly. I'm sick of Nebraska having to be "the class acts of football". Doesn't work anymore.

Could care less about wins if we didn't have class.

You Sir, are welcome to share my home and big screen TV any time you wish. The fans at Nebraska are tough, you gotta win with class or it really doesn't matter. I'm very proud of that attitude. We need to find somebody who can walk that walk.

He also said "If they wanna fire me, fire me."

He also said this after he said his performance as head coach its out there. Meaning on the field, not the greatest, and of the field (or team GPA, no violations, no police blotter every weekend, graduating kids,etc) which is beyond great. That its what he preludes his comment you mentioned.

Again let's leave out the total context of a quote