Bowl Game?

Hunter94

Head to head results mean jack to bowls. The BWW would jump all over themselves to get a NU vs either boomer/horns game. Large fan base in Arizona and it will travel better than Florida again IMO. And yes hunter the fans will travel

Lol Florida not even bowl eligible at the moment.

That was talking about states the bowls are in Eugene. Been to Florida the last two years, west coast fans would eat this up. As well as nebraskans

I have never been to a bowl game, but with the growth of my love for Arizona the past few years, I'd consider going to see the game there. Playing against an old B12 foe would be a bonus. Win or lose, I'd enjoy the trip. BTW...not afraid to play OK or TX....especially if we get healthy, If we have to do it with an interim coach, then it's a win/win for us.

Agreed, Phoenix area wants Nebraska badly, though it's the "early" game in the hood, Dec. 28 and would play a Big 12 team, likely Oklahoma (probable LOSS with no changes prior) or Texas (who knows, could go either way unfortunately for us, but more winnable than OU in my opinion). A 3rd straight trip to the Orlando/ Tampa area is not in the cards now, which is only good for fan support for the players as more support in Arizona than Florida this year. I don't see much fan support for going to Texas to play a "home" team, TECH or whomever.

Who wants to pay that kind of money to see the product we put out on the field. Had a bye week before Minnesota and look how well we planned for that. Give us a bowl thats about like kissing your sister, and let's be done with this season. With a divided fan base for sure now after Pelini's tantrum, Nebraska definitely won't travel well. I think it'll be dependent on who is head coach. Our AD needs to come out and make a statement for the sake of Husker Nation, recruiting, and current players.

I would take a bowl against Texass right now. I think we are going to need some major motivation going in to the bowl in order to be successful, and I think playing Texass would definitely do it. I just hope we don't play Missouri the way some people were projecting before the Iowa game. I think they would put it on us right now and we don't want that. Not only are they Missouri and would love to actually beat us, but they are also SEC and I don't want more fuel for the SEC fire.

Texas would not give any motavation at all. If anything it would be "really got to play Texas after this year".

I don't really agree with that one. You can guarantee that Bo and company still has a bitter taste in their mouth from the Big 12 championship game where 1 second was magically added to the clock. It would also help a little in recruiting to beat Texas.

I would take a bowl against Texass right now. I think we are going to need some major motivation going in to the bowl in order to be successful, and I think playing Texass would definitely do it. I just hope we don't play Missouri the way some people were projecting before the Iowa game. I think they would put it on us right now and we don't want that. Not only are they Missouri and would love to actually beat us, but they are also SEC and I don't want more fuel for the SEC fire.

Texas would not give any motavation at all. If anything it would be "really got to play Texas after this year".

I don't really agree with that one. You can guarantee that Bo and company still has a bitter taste in their mouth from the Big 12 championship game where 1 second was magically added to the clock. It would also help a little in recruiting to beat Texas.

It'll be the revenge for the revenge game that was the revenge game for the original game.