Bo Pelini speaks

Nobody

Congrats, you posted a link from 2007 and one from 2009.

Thanks for proving my point which is that the MEDIA continued to fan the flames from mistakes he made previous to these past 2 years. A guy can change and imo, he turned the corner until this Iowa game. I think the drumbeat of firing Pelini got to him and he wore his emotions on his sleeve for Iowa.

Um... The Kansas State game is in reference to 2003. So.... let's call it a decade, not 2 years. At some point, you have to look at it and say "This is actually just who he is. He's a raving lunatic." There's a fine line between passion and lunacy.

The ADs and BOR are aware of these same incidents. They seem to feel confident in what Pelini can do.

Congrats, you posted a link from 2007 and one from 2009.

Thanks for proving my point which is that the MEDIA continued to fan the flames from mistakes he made previous to these past 2 years. A guy can change and imo, he turned the corner until this Iowa game. I think the drumbeat of firing Pelini got to him and he wore his emotions on his sleeve for Iowa.

Um... The Kansas State game is in reference to 2003. So.... let's call it a decade, not 2 years. At some point, you have to look at it and say "This is actually just who he is. He's a raving lunatic." There's a fine line between passion and lunacy.

The ADs and BOR are aware of these same incidents. They seem to feel confident in what Pelini can do.

And I feel confident they are wrong. After 6 years we know what and who Bo Pelini is.

Man, I hope we play Texas in the bowl game. A win over Texas could bring us all together and at least get us through the offseason without wanting to kill eachother.

There is so much truth in this it isn't even funny. A common enemy will get our attentions focused in the right direction.

I thought that when we played them after the :01 game. Turned out the fans were more pumped up than the players and coaches for the revenge game.

This will never stop, the hate ,dislike whatever you want to call it. Maybe the board police should just cut it off to save the team.

I wonder how many of us would react the same way as BO, if you kept hearing about your job is near the end and no response from your boss for months.

We all have opinions but hell this is gone on to long, where it has effected or recruiting class this year.

I said once before clean up the turnovers ,penalties, and punting team and this team would have walked through this season even with the injuries.

We live in the pass TO and Bob are not coming back and I hope Bill and Frank don't either. We are starting to sound like ND fans now they live in the pass.

This comes with being paid over 3M and being in the public eye. If he can't take that part of the job then he needs to resign and stop embarrassing the university with his tirades. What recruiting class? Hell he is using the same mantra that Frank used to put this program in the shitter in the first place and that is not actively recruiting during the season.

It seems as if Bo is a genius, don't recruit well enough to have depth, so when the injury bug hits as it does every team, you have a built in excuse for losing another 4 and possibly 5 games a year. You wonder why we had to play RKIII? Well we turned Jamal Turner into a WR so TMart could still "grow" into one day maybe being a servicalbe QB, and then we put all of our eggs into the Bubba Starling basket knowing full well that he was going to play professional baseball. That isn't bad luck, that is bad recruting/coaching.

Good point. I completely forgot about this. He could have been a great option QB if given the chance. But we'll never know.

Then what about our WR depth? Or the fact that TA was clearly a better option at QB than Turner when they both arrived in the same class?

turner arrived one year before TA.

That's true, my mistake.

Show me where i dogged his grandpa? You should learn how to read before making dumb statements.

Devnet probably shouldn't have set his gramps up on a tee for you, but it did come off like you where dogging the old guy a little bit when you say...

"Many people at 91 that drive really shouldnt be. In fact, most shouldnt."

"If i had to guess it sounds like you probably live with them and they are taking care of you and your glad he can drive so he can take you where you need to go."

Then again I could be wrong, it's happened before^^^^ :)

Love Nebraska, awfully hard to cheer for coach Bo. An apology was beyond necessary, good to see it happened. Here's to next year I guess, really hope it's not more of the same.

This is a good spot to stop reading this brain melting thread. I feel like punching myself in the face in front of a bunch of kindergartners.

+1

Then how did he get angry in the first place?

Texas A&M and TayTay breaking rules and running to daddy. Then Cotton getting his balls dug in and getting flagged for freaking out from having his privates touched. Pelini tried to argue his point and the officials weren't listening...just like they weren't listening the entire game.

Was he wrong? You bet.

So we agree, it wasn't manufactured by the media.

We've reached an accord.

We agree that it started in the same place...and really, how could anyone NOT know it started here and with this game?

We don't agree how it was perpetuated.

Bo had a well-deserved reputation of being a hothead long before his Texas A&M meltdown.

That's just one of many examples.