GT: Nebraska at Creighton - 5PM - Fox Sports 1

Here are some quotes Po....

Let's wipe that stupid grin off Miles face and show whoever their new trash talking point guard is that we are the only show in the state.

Yeah, Wichita State was terribly annoying and I always wanted to beat them badly, but we didn't have to live shoulder to shoulder with them. We do with Husker fans.

i love how the corn-mush-brains think they are just going to dominate us inside

Nebraska is full of trash talking punks this year. I want to put a Ditka like beating on the players, coach, university, and fan base. The whole University is just a drag on our country's education system.

The annoying part about this game is that the Husker fans act exactly like what they accuse us of: being a straight up antagonistic little brother.

Our second favorite team is whoever plays Nebraska. Even if it is Satan himself.

Thank GOD we don't have to hear about how the MVC is "actually a lot tougher than you think" anymore.

Gonna be REAL fun watching Creighton realize how bad they miss Evansville. Once Doug leaves I bet you'll see a lot less snobbish douchebags walking around Omaha with Bluejay gear on.

Come ON Nebraska...

The annoying part about this game is that the Husker fans act exactly like what they accuse us of: being a straight up antagonistic little brother.

Our second favorite team is whoever plays Nebraska. Even if it is Satan himself.

Anyone watch Creighton everyday just to root against them? No? Huh. Sounds like the behavior of a "straight up antagonistic little brother".

Here are some quotes Po....

Let's wipe that stupid grin off Miles face and show whoever their new trash talking point guard is that we are the only show in the state.

Yeah, Wichita State was terribly annoying and I always wanted to beat them badly, but we didn't have to live shoulder to shoulder with them. We do with Husker fans.

i love how the corn-mush-brains think they are just going to dominate us inside

Nebraska is full of trash talking punks this year. I want to put a Ditka like beating on the players, coach, university, and fan base. The whole University is just a drag on our country's education system.

They're all from Iowa, some other state, or from Nebraska and keep their mouths shut about Creighton b-ball when deciding what Husker football gear to wear on Husker football gamedays.