Wyoming hires Craig Bohl

Saw an article in the four letter that Craig Bohl will be announced as the Wyoming Cowboy football coach soon.

I know we don't play them next year...are they on the schedule anytime soon? Must say the thought of him doing well there for a few years then winding up here crossed my mind.

Still, all said, I'd rather Pelini turn the corner and have us winning championships in the next year or so.

Bohl has already failed at this level, and was replaced by Bo. Why would we want to hire him at this time. If he takes Wyoming to conference championship levels, then possibly, but not really what I would be looking for. I think a good guy, buy who knows if he would even want to come back. I think we really missed on an opportunity on Peterson, but the AD knows better than me. I will support Bo through this year. See no reason to worry about other coaches at this time.

Bohl has already failed at this level, and was replaced by Bo. Why would we want to hire him at this time. If he takes Wyoming to conference championship levels, then possibly, but not really what I would be looking for. I think a good guy, buy who knows if he would even want to come back. I think we really missed on an opportunity on Peterson, but the AD knows better than me. I will support Bo through this year. See no reason to worry about other coaches at this time.

Probably wrong but I think you're confused with Coz. Right now, Coz is a member of New Mexico staff (or NM State).

Great for him. He deserves a shot in D1.

Let him prove himself and in a few years if we need a new coach maybe we can get another hall of fame coach from Wyoming.

NDSU is D1

Honestly expected Bohl to retire up there. There was no way he was going to take the program any farther than he already has, but I thought he was happy enough with the situation to stick around for 10 more years and retire. If he was going to go I would not have guessed Wyoming would be the job to get him to leave. Rejoice in the Dakotas as perhaps NDSU will fall a bit and stop taking all of the local talent, Coach Glenn at USD has called them the biggest obstacle to recruiting kids for good reason.

Probably wrong but I think you're confused with Coz. Right now, Coz is a member of New Mexico staff (or NM State).

Bohl was here before Bo. Coz was here after Bo (the first time, obviously)