Someone claiming to be a Husker fan trying to sabotage recruiting

This is ridiculous. Whoever did this is NOT a Nebraska fan. A fan does not destroy their teams chances with a recruit for ANY reason. On the extreme off chance it was perpetrated by a Bo hater, douchebag crossed the line and can no longer claim to be a fan. This was done by a person wanting to harm our program and in no way, shape, or form can they be considered a fan of Nebraska, so some of you can quit wondering if it was done by an actual fan- It Wasn't.

I agree. I say the same thing about the negative nellies on message boards bashing Bo incessantly.

You agree? How ironic that it was your post #16 that precipitated my comments, especially the "This is ridiculous" portion. I think you have trouble differentiating between legitimate criticism of the job Bo is doing or is likely to do in the future and blind Bo hatred. You seem to attribute any of the former to the latter, always. Do me a favor and don't agree with me until that changes. Thanks.

Nah, it's real easy to tell the difference between legitimate constructive criticism and the vile, whiny, hate spewed by some.

This is ridiculous. Whoever did this is NOT a Nebraska fan. A fan does not destroy their teams chances with a recruit for ANY reason. On the extreme off chance it was perpetrated by a Bo hater, douchebag crossed the line and can no longer claim to be a fan. This was done by a person wanting to harm our program and in no way, shape, or form can they be considered a fan of Nebraska, so some of you can quit wondering if it was done by an actual fan- It Wasn't.

I agree. I say the same thing about the negative nellies on message boards bashing Bo incessantly.

You agree? How ironic that it was your post #16 that precipitated my comments, especially the "This is ridiculous" portion. I think you have trouble differentiating between legitimate criticism of the job Bo is doing or is likely to do in the future and blind Bo hatred. You seem to attribute any of the former to the latter, always. Do me a favor and don't agree with me until that changes. Thanks.

Shocked.gif

The bigger deal is probably Rich Fisher making sure everyone in Husker nation and beyond knows about it.

Social media is a tough thing to grasp...maybe the ban shouldn't be just on the players.

Might be a savvy move actually.

First off the very connected Husker fans will make a point to make sure that this guy is not representative of the fan base. Odds are the kid who got that message also got to see the responses from Fisher's Tweet. He's going to use social media to fight social media.

Second, there are Husker fans out there who will try like hell to ID the guy behind it, and as dirty as recruiting can be, it would not surprise anyone if it was someone associated with a team who is heavily recruiting the kid who got the message.

Hm.......that's interesting, but it sounds a little imaginative.

I think Coach Fisher was just upset that a Husker fan would do this and fired this off. And if it was such a calculated move, I don't think it pays off. Because people don't remember the various responses or reactions to something. They have this picture, and that's what they remember. If they want to get the guy behind it, hand it off to the proper channels - the public being neither proper nor effective.

Breaking news, Husker fans are horrible. Subheader, coaches tired of Husker fans' program-hurting crap. Not a real good image to be promoting.

• Fire 1

The bigger deal is probably Rich Fisher making sure everyone in Husker nation and beyond knows about it.

Social media is a tough thing to grasp...maybe the ban shouldn't be just on the players.

Might be a savvy move actually.

First off the very connected Husker fans will make a point to make sure that this guy is not representative of the fan base. Odds are the kid who got that message also got to see the responses from Fisher's Tweet. He's going to use social media to fight social media.

Second, there are Husker fans out there who will try like hell to ID the guy behind it, and as dirty as recruiting can be, it would not surprise anyone if it was someone associated with a team who is heavily recruiting the kid who got the message.

Hm.......that's interesting, but it sounds a little imaginative.

I think Coach Fisher was just upset that a Husker fan would do this and fired this off. And if it was such a calculated move, I don't think it pays off. Because people don't remember the various responses or reactions to something. They have this picture, and that's what they remember. If they want to get the guy behind it, hand it off to the proper channels - the public being neither proper nor effective.

Breaking news, Husker fans are horrible. Subheader, coaches tired of Husker fans' program-hurting crap. Not a real good image to be promoting.

Put knapplc on it, he'll find the perp.