Someone claiming to be a Husker fan trying to sabotage recruiting

Not a Husker fan, imo.

Wouldn't surprise me if it really was though...

He'd have to be a complete moron if he were a fan. I'm not ruling it out either but I'd say it's more doubtful than not. Why would a fan, no matter who mad they are with a current coaching situation, try to hinder a recruit coming and playing here? But then again the truth is often times stranger than fiction so I don't know what to think about this. This man is worthy of a punch to the face no matter where his allegiance lies.

I can create a facebook account under the name Dawg Dan and start sending messages to Georgia recruits. Does that mean I'm a Georgia fan or a douchebag on the internet?

Not a Husker fan, imo.

Wouldn't surprise me if it really was though...

He'd have to be a complete moron if he were a fan. I'm not ruling it out either but I'd say it's more doubtful than not. Why would a fan, no matter who mad they are with a current coaching situation, try to hinder a recruit coming and playing here? But then again the truth is often times stranger than fiction so I don't know what to think about this. This man is worthy of a punch to the face no matter where his allegiance lies.

Unless the "fan" thinks the player is not worthy of a scholarship and tries to get him to de-commit.............

(puts on tin foil hat and heads to basement to investigate)

• Fire 1

Highly unlikely it's a husker fan imo. Most people that want to make a coaching change are still huge Husker fans. They know something like this wouldn't help Nebraska, or persuade Nebraska to make a change.

Another fan posing as a Husker fan. It happens in the social media age.

Manti Te'o's girlfriend agrees.

Photo-of-the-Day-Manti-Te-o-s-Invisible-Girlfriend-Lands-Spot-on-Maxim-s-Hot-100.jpg?1368190226

• Fire 2