Someone claiming to be a Husker fan trying to sabotage recruiting

Recruiting is a dirty business, no question. My guess another coaching staff using it as a way to undermine. Staff will figure it out, as it most likely has started going on at every program. No one is your friend when it comes to recruiting.

I suspect that's the case as well.

Not saying you're not right but do you really think another coaching staff would do this sort of thing? It's more than likely a 16 year old kid who wants the recruit to look at his favorite school instead of staying with Nebraska. Again, I'm not saying this sort of action is below any given program's staff but that seems pretty far-fetched. Just can't promote this kind of behavior or support any fans of ours who attempt to bring down other programs. Just promote our own and support those who even considered us.

It's a recruiter from another school. He doesn't even have a last time

If it is another school then f#*k them. That's a real low blow, especially doing it over social media using a fake name.

I doubt it's another coach/recruiter from a different school though.

I seriously doubt it was a Husker fan. Coaches use this type of jargon face to face to players all the time. Our very own coach communicated with the team while he was at Oklahoma, actually trying to cause problems for Clownahan. Like I said recruiting is dirty business.

This really isn't anything new, just a different delivery.

• Fire 1

This is ridiculous. Whoever did this is NOT a Nebraska fan. A fan does not destroy their teams chances with a recruit for ANY reason. On the extreme off chance it was perpetrated by a Bo hater, douchebag crossed the line and can no longer claim to be a fan. This was done by a person wanting to harm our program and in no way, shape, or form can they be considered a fan of Nebraska, so some of you can quit wondering if it was done by an actual fan- It Wasn't.

obviously not a fan. he refers to the team as "they". a real fan would have said "we have had ..."

but you guys, this really is not a big deal. obviously a classless act, but i would be surprised if a recruit was scared away by this bush league move. and what he said was either not that controversial (disappointing seasons, bad losses) or patently false (no way he would have any info. about coaching changes).

clown move, bro.