Favorite Christmas Movie

Favorite Christmas Movie  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was listening to NPR this morning on my drive home and Morning Edition's David Greene and Linda Holmes were discussing their favorite holiday movies. They praised "Love Actually" (which I'll admit I've never seen) and talked about how Elf seemed to be gaining popularity on "A Christmas Story", which I found surprising. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday film?

Edited to add Christmas Vacation.

Edited by Bucky

WHY is Santa With Muscles NOT an option. That film was the pinnacle of Hulk Hogans career and a holiday masterpiece. Sword fights with exploding crystals, Hulk in an open shirt Santa suit, Bob from That 70's show, and a scene where Hulk stops an Ice Cream truck with his bare hands. It has it all!

Christmas Vacation. Hands down. We watch that movie every year on Thanksgiving weekend to kick off the Christmas season. It never gets old.

Watched Home Alone for the first time in a long time last night. My 6 year old liked. I remember thinking it was a good movie years ago. But in reality, it was bad.

Blasphemy, you take that back!

Christmas Vacation. Hands down. We watch that movie every year on Thanksgiving weekend to kick off the Christmas season. It never gets old.

Watched Home Alone for the first time in a long time last night. My 6 year old liked. I remember thinking it was a good movie years ago. But in reality, it was bad.

Blasphemy, you take that back!

There were a few funny parts in the show but overall it wasn't as good as I remember. Plenty better Christmas movies out there