Bill O'Brien to NFL?

O'Brien seems like a good guy and a good spokesperson. But is he a better coach than guys like Kubiak, Schwartz, and Chud? Well, probably Chud. I mean the only time I heard about O'Brien in the NFL was when he got into that sideline spat with Tom Brady. I don't see him taking the Texans to the next level.

The O'Brien to Houston deal is interesting for the fact that he's spent the last 2 years telling current players and potential recruits ,"Hey we're still Penn St ! Stick with/come be a part of a program that refuses to die! Character guys will save this team!" , then slides out for a prime job with the Texans (potentially). If you're a FR at PSU you would have to feel like a tool for listening to the guy.

Seriously though, isn't the Penn State job one of those that Pelini has been angling for?

From what Benning said, Pelini put his name out to the Penn St. guys when they lost Joe Pa and they turned him down. I have no clue if he would put his name in the hat again or if they would give him the time of day this go around but I wholeheartedly believe Damon is telling the truth about it.

^What he said.