"There are things that went on that weekend that not many people know about."

Were these guys all insiders on this panel? The people who have all this info from inside the locker room or Eichorsts' or Bo's office and put it out there for everyone to read? Those guys whose accuracy roughly matches statistical randomness?

Because those insiders guys, those are exactly the kind of guys I want to listen to. I get all my really good info from them.

• Fire 1

Harold is Howard Harold Hunter out of Texas. He's a guy I get a lot of insight and info from about whats going on from another board. He's very close with TO as well as many players current and former. Good guy from all accounts. He has a stated on the other board the round table didn't go like he thought it would. He said lots of people all wanting to talk made it hard to actually get honest information out. Dirk kind of when of and started making up facts to support his opinion and it was tough to refute or get words in because of the set up. He did say everyone was very good to each other and during the breaks there were some exchanges including one between him and dirk where he made him look pretty foolish. That's part of why Dirk was so hostile toward him in the end of it. (I have not listened yet). He said everyone shook his had after except dirk who took off. He said it apparent there isn't a lot of respect for that guy and he's obviously a voice for Harv.