2014 Alternate Unis?

Redux

Any word on if we are doing an alternate uniform for 2014? Haven't hated any of the 3 we've done thus far, love to see the trend continue if they don't totally screw it up.

Like to see something like this:

zzzzz.jpg

Don't want to have to see this:

nebraska-concept-helmet1-150x150.jpg

probably be a one game thing. i'd rather us do a halloween costume type every year. have the skull and crossbones on the side of the helmet. color scheme: black and red. make every player dress up like a blackshirt for one night.

The uniform in the OP is illegal by uniform rules now. Numbers can't be the same color as the jersey.

Don't believe that was enforced. Too drunk to dig for evidence, but I saw at least one black on black this year.

I believe they banned it like halfway thru the year, as the ducks used to have a green on green jersey.

Number 1: I have a novel concept. Put a competetive team out on the field each and every game and the uniforms will work themselves out. We have much bigger problems to fix than to worry about uniforms.

Number 2: Im for unis that make us look like half shucked ears of corn. Start green like husks on bottom and as get up to waist area can see husk pulled back and then kernals rest of way up. I also want some 3D effect with the pulled back husk and corn silk hanging on ear. And why use a good ear, lets use a wormy one.

• Fire 3