Nebraska in 2014 Diamond Head Classic

Didn't know it hadn't been announced publicly before. I was one of those who followed the Huskers to Charleston this year and Coach Miles announced it to the traveling party then.

Also, the BB p.r. guy told us that the following year they will go to a similar tourney in California.

Trying to play different teams in different sections of the country.

I like the philosophy.

• 2 months later...

Nebraska Basketball@HuskerHoops 31m

The complete 2014 Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic field was announced today. #Huskers #GBR @DiamondHeadClsc pic.twitter.com/3KolFEK05w

Bh59RNcIMAA-Kcb.jpg

Any announcement on what the dates will be for the games this year? I saw your website post showing that last year it was the 22nd-25th. I'm just curious because we're planning a trip to Hawaii on the 26th, and it'd be cool to check out a Husker game to go with it.

Should be a fun experience.

I went this year to Charleston with the Alumni group in November and it worked out fine.

Won't be going to Hawaii because we just made that trip a year ago, BUT the Huskers are going to a similar tourney in California the following year and I'm planning to go to that.

• 4 months later...