New DB Coach Search

It's confirmed Coach Joseph is gone. Best of luck to him, but we need to counter with a replacement quickly. It was mentioned that Benning said there are 2 canidates and one has previous history coaching here. Who do you guys want? If Sanders has figured stuff out I would take him in a heartbeat.

Names being thrown around:

Marvin Sanders

Eric Warfield

Mike Minter

Feel free to add others.

It's confirmed Coach Joseph is gone. Best of luck to him, but we need to counter with a replacement quickly. It was mentioned that Benning said there are 2 canidates and one has previous history coaching here. Who do you guys want? If Sanders has figured stuff out I would take him in a heartbeat.

Names being thrown around:

Marvin Sanders

Eric Warfield

Mike Minter

Feel free to add others.

Can we PLEASE stop asking for him to come back. He is NOT coming back...EVER!!!!!

Pat Ricketts......oh wait... just kidding....he struggled but he is a great guy..

I really think that Tony Veland would get a look if he was interested. Great college career, NC, Superbowl ring, and Nebraska born and raised.........he coaches and runs clinics now. Now sure how well he could recruit.

Pat Ricketts......oh wait... just kidding....he struggled but he is a great guy..

I really think that Tony Veland would get a look if he was interested. Great college career, NC, Superbowl ring, and Nebraska born and raised.........he coaches and runs clinics now. Now sure how well he could recruit.

How about Pete Ricketts and we can have him pay whoever we want, whatever they want!