Spring Game April 12

Herbie87

Long time reader-first time poster. I was hoping I'd have a far more important topic for my first post, but I noticed that the game tracker says "April 1" for the Spring game. Huskers.com is saying April 12 which I confirmed with the Athletic Department. Don't want anyone to make plans based on the April 1st date.

Long time reader-first time poster. I was hoping I'd have a far more important topic for my first post, but I noticed that the game tracker says "April 1" for the Spring game. Huskers.com is saying April 12 which I confirmed with the Athletic Department. Don't want anyone to make plans based on the April 1st date.

Thanks. At the time we edited after the bowl game, it hadn't yet been announced. I'll get it corrected now.

Thank you. I tried to find the 2014 spring game date on husker.com for some time and could not ever find it. Where did you find it / page ?

Oh, that's just an HB April fools joke. Then when we all show up on April 1st for the official HB spring game tailgate, we'll get texts from Knapp saying "APRIL FOOLS!"

:lol:

/ welcome to HB, Herbie87!