Spring Game April 12

Herbie87

This tape-delay stinks...

You can watch live on BTN2Go.

I did not know that...would the lincoln bars have that on or is that only on tablets?

Tablets or PC's. Wouldn't be hard to set up to a projector.

Isn't BTN on Apple TV too? Pretty sure I remember watching it on that

This tape-delay stinks...

You can watch live on BTN2Go.

I did not know that...would the lincoln bars have that on or is that only on tablets?

Tablets or PC's. Wouldn't be hard to set up to a projector.

Isn't BTN on Apple TV too? Pretty sure I remember watching it on that

I would bet the app is. You can always AirPlay it as well. I've got my gaming rig hooked up to my LCD in my office, so I'll just watch it there.

Humble brag: Got to be honest, the tape delay couldn't have worked out better. I have a 5:45pm direct flight from Chicago to Paris.

Nebraska Spring game + BTN2go.com + Flight to Paris = Happy SkerChicago

I have unfortunate news for you about in flight wifi and streaming capabilities. To say nothing about the sad tale of wifi over bodies of water.

• Fire 1
Humble brag: Got to be honest, the tape delay couldn't have worked out better. I have a 5:45pm direct flight from Chicago to Paris.

Nebraska Spring game + BTN2go.com + Flight to Paris = Happy SkerChicago

I have unfortunate news for you about in flight wifi and streaming capabilities. To say nothing about the sad tale of wifi over bodies of water.

Yeah, not gonna work...

Coach Bo Pelini said Nebraska will likely abandon the traditional structure of its Red-White spring game next weekend because of injury-related depth issues.

The new plan would match the Huskers' offensive and defensive units against one another and assign point values to various plays — instead of drafting teams, trying to create two even rosters, and operating out of a standard game format.

No final decision has been made. But because NU lacks bodies at a few positions — Pelini didn't specify which ones most concern him — he said there could be a significant change to the spring game's structure.

http://m.omaha.com/article/20140405/HUSKERS/140409072/1002&template=mobileart

The spring game, which is already lame and hard to get excited about, is even more lame and more difficult to get excited about.

I know the guys need the work and people want to show up... so why not charge some admission, but still, I think everyone would be better served by just having one more practice that's closed to the public. That way they could go over whatever they needed to without having to try to create an entertaining atmosphere or trying to cover up certain parts of the game plan.

• Fire 1

The spring game, which is already lame and hard to get excited about, is even more lame and more difficult to get excited about.

I know the guys need the work and people want to show up... so why not charge some admission, but still, I think everyone would be better served by just having one more practice that's closed to the public. That way they could go over whatever they needed to without having to try to create an entertaining atmosphere or trying to cover up certain parts of the game plan.

You don't think seeing how roughly 25% of the roster who has never played in front of a crowd of over a few thousand will respond and perform in front of 60,000+ is a beneficial thing for our team?

Because I do.

• Fire 1

I for one love the spring game. I coach football and it is virtually impossible to make it down during the season...with game night on Friday and then film study/JV game on Saturday it is hard to get away. Plus, I can bring my daughter and wife for cheap. Selfish reasons, but it works for us being 7+ hours away.