SIGNED - DT Carlos Davis

Ed Helms

Got to feel good about the Davis twins.

I don't think it has been mentioned, they are legacies. Their uncle, Larenzo Hicks, was a CB for the 87 and 88 Huskers. Had a solid career, including an interception at the 2 yd line and a big time pass break-up during Oklahoma's last drive to help seal the '88 Big 8 Championship.

Come on Carlos and Khalil, let's keep the legacy alive.

I don't think it has been mentioned, they are legacies. Their grandfather, Larenzo Hicks, was a CB for the 87 and 88 Huskers. Had a solid career, including an interception at the 2 yd line and a big time pass break-up during Oklahoma's last drive to help seal the '88 Big 8 Championship.

Grandfather?!?!?!

I don't think it has been mentioned, they are legacies. Their grandfather, Larenzo Hicks, was a CB for the 87 and 88 Huskers. Had a solid career, including an interception at the 2 yd line and a big time pass break-up during Oklahoma's last drive to help seal the '88 Big 8 Championship.

Grandfather?!?!?!

Hahaha. Sorry, uncle. Grandpa was probably a little too old in '88.

Grandfather?!?!?!

Hahaha. Sorry, uncle. Grandpa was probably a little too old in '88.

You were starting to make me feel really old.

• 2 weeks later...

Really like to see the twins in the middle or at either end of the D line. Players like these and the ones already committed (assuming the committments remain) for 15, continue the rise back to national prominence. Be a Blackshirt Mr. Davis and toss some bones..GBR