RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

Just a quick question.... I know that people do not like going by stars, but how come this guys has zero stars from all of the recruiting sites and a not so impressive offer list? If he does commit what does this mean for strong? I am gonna have faith in our coaches when it comes to taking RB's because of their history of taking amazing backs!!!

Just a quick question.... I know that people do not like going by stars, but how come this guys has zero stars from all of the recruiting sites and a not so impressive offer list? If he does commit what does this mean for strong? I am gonna have faith in our coaches when it comes to taking RB's because of their history of taking amazing backs!!!

Maybe they haven't had time to look at his film and haven't rated him yet. That would be my best guess.

Some recruiting services do not start evaluations until after the current year is done. Anything less than 3 means that they have not been evaluated. Some times evaluation don't happen until after they commit to D1 school. Basically, its way to early to worry about stars.

Now that he committed to us he will be a mid to high three star, would bet my left nut on it. The article said Bama and LSU are recruiting him. When/if they steal him he will then be rated accordingly. 247 is pretty fair and he may be a 4, Rivals otoh.

If we accept his commitment this early, you know the coaches really love him. He's as big as Ameer and Wilbon already.