2013-14 Seniors in NFL Draft

QMany

You know for as average as our on the field product has been the last several years, it's really impressive how many guys we're still preparing and sending to the league.

3 first rounders (possibly) in 5 years - with Lavonte and Dennard missing out but being obvious first round talent as well.

Hey I know some folks are kinda sensitive about pessimistic thoughts these days, but I simply cannot imagine a NFL team using a draft pick on T-Mart for the purposes of being a WR, DB, or kick returner. The guy has never caught a ball, made a tackle, or returned a kick in 4 years of college (I'm sure he did plenty of it on the scout team in 2009 so kudos for that I guess). I hope the kid gets healthy and is successful in whatever he tries to do, and I also hope that he has a strong pro day and gets a shot as a free agent, but the deck is certainly stacked against him.

But to prove I'm not a hater: Good luck with the NFL Taylor! :cheers

Hey I know some folks are kinda sensitive about pessimistic thoughts these days, but I simply cannot imagine a NFL team using a draft pick on T-Mart for the purposes of being a WR, DB, or kick returner. The guy has never caught a ball, made a tackle, or returned a kick in 4 years of college.

Neither had Brad Smith (Mizzou QB) or Zach Miller (UNO QB) as far as I know.

Hey I know some folks are kinda sensitive about pessimistic thoughts these days, but I simply cannot imagine a NFL team using a draft pick on T-Mart for the purposes of being a WR, DB, or kick returner. The guy has never caught a ball, made a tackle, or returned a kick in 4 years of college.

Neither had Brad Smith (Mizzou QB) or Zach Miller (UNO QB) as far as I know.

Good points. It's not unprecedented for athletic QBs to get other shots in the NFL at other positions, and there have been many guys that have worked out better than say Eric Crouch. Even Jammal Lord got a shot at safety with the Texans. I hope he gets a shot, and moreso, I hope he can get fully healthy.