Deverell Biggs Discussion page

I didn't see a page discussing him and what was going on, so I decided to make one! (Merge if there is :))

Anyway here is a tweet just released and IMO, NOT good news for the Huskers. As much as he has hurt us, this kid is a baller.

Brian Rosenthal@HuskerExtraBR 8m

Deverell Biggs not at #Nebrasketball practice today, and I'd be very surprised if he's still on the team come tomorrow.

My guess is that since he is deferring to Coach Miles and staying silent until Miles comments makes me think he is off the team the rest of this season, but has a chance to earn his way back on for next season. If he was permanently off the team with no hope of coming back, why not just answer yourself. Just an opinion, we'll find out tomorrow.

My guess is that since he is deferring to Coach Miles and staying silent until Miles comments makes me think he is off the team the rest of this season, but has a chance to earn his way back on for next season. If he was permanently off the team with no hope of coming back, why not just answer yourself. Just an opinion, we'll find out tomorrow.

I agree 100%. Can't wait till tomorrow.