SIGNED DE DeAndre Wills

Mavric

I think we get Boston, Frison, Bush. If we miss on any of those three I think Blair could be added as well. And based off his tweets I'm pretty sure boston is already N.

I hope so. I'd also like to see Blair, seems like we'd have room for him if Lockhart and Stewart don't make it. Those 4 would be a great close!

I like this Wills kid, very versatile and could play a number of positions. Could really open things up with McClain!

Are we full now? What about Bush and Frison?

Not full. We are at 25 now, but the effective number after you take off Stewart and Lockhart, we are only at 23. I think 26, with the slight possibility of 27, is the number we be at. So we still have room for 3 or maybe 4 more if the last guy was someone like Blair or Frison.

Not full. We are at 25 now, but the effective number after you take off Stewart and Lockhart, we are only at 23. I think 26, with the slight possibility of 27, is the number we be at. So we still have room for 3 or maybe 4 more if the last guy was someone like Blair or Frison.

Don't forget Harrison. I'd love to get him, but I'd bet the money he'll make at baseball will be tough to pass up. Gotta getting another Carl or Bubba situation might happen.

It sounds like we have a few leaving the program, which opens up a few more schollies.