Suh's twitter to FauxPelini

The Dude

Bo has been getting better. He damn near erased all progress with the Iowa game and the surrounding events. Still, I think it's clear he's making an effort.

It's preferred that all coaches act like TO on the sideline but, I'd rather have my kids and grandkids witness Bo's fiery nature, than to lip read Iowa's coach's lips during the same game. He was just as upset as Bo demonstrated, however Bo didn't use foul language that none of us would say in front of our mothers. Yet not one word about it from the media. GBR

There are coaches who figured out that fiery and fun work perfectly well together. Bob Devaney and John Madden come to mind.

If we're talking about lip-reading, coaches drop f-bombs every Saturday and Sunday of the season, the cameras catch it and occasionally the broadcasters joke about it.

While a lot of coaches use expletives and throw fits, Bo remains a bit more demonstrative than most. Some like that fire. Some find it embarrassing. But in the scheme of things the media's depiction of Bo is pretty accurate. One of their storylines is about Bo successfully toning down his outbursts.

The Iowa game wasn't Bo's finest moment, regardless of what the camera caugh Ferentz saying.