Colorado Football Team Future

C N Red

Colorado Football Team Future  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Colorado attendance average (53613 is stadium capacity):

2012: 46868

2013: 35168 - 25% change

And I don't think weed will help. My guess is it's not going to be allowed at stadium, so how many more fans and students are going to stay home and watch game, etc rather than go to game especially when you suck.

EDIT: You may have to change your vote since I added another possible answer.

Is the state of their football program really in that bad of shape? I mean obviously the losses are piling up like meat patties on a Wendys burger but is the actual programs future in jeopardy?

I think they're paying 4 head coaches right now. They're bleeding financially

Is the state of their football program really in that bad of shape? I mean obviously the losses are piling up like meat patties on a Wendys burger but is the actual programs future in jeopardy?

It's pretty bad. The buyouts were paid by the Uni general fund, and they have to pay that back, Folsom field is a pit and needed a facelift 15 years ago, and the CU admin will not put any money into the program. It's the perfect storm, loads of debt, no money for coaches, no money for improvements, slipping attendance etc etc... I'm sure they make a pile being PAC, but it will be a lomg time until they make any kind of turn around.

It's pretty bad. The buyouts were paid by the Uni general fund, and they have to pay that back, Folsom field is a pit and needed a facelift 15 years ago, and the CU admin will not put any money into the program. It's the perfect storm, loads of debt, no money for coaches, no money for improvements, slipping attendance etc etc... I'm sure they make a pile being PAC, but it will be a lomg time until they make any kind of turn around.

They also don't have McCartney's daughters to recruit anymore.