Benny Parker

100% with you. Same thing on Rivers.

I think Tai has lost all confidence... He will be just fine, lets remember he is 18 years old.

I sort of thought benny would leave.. but he stuck it out and he has been a spark for this team defensively and a calming pressence on offense.

He has the ability to drive the lane(I have seen it before) and i hope he starts doing that because defenses are keying on our other guys.

Benny and David are the reason our defense has been out of this world.

Season shooting percentages. Statistically he is the 3rd worst shooter we have on the court. I believe he can pick up his numbers, its just going to take more practice on the hardwood. I love seeing the kid on the court though, his defense is electrifying to say the least.

Leslee Smith- 55.4%

Walter Pitchford- 45.9%

Terran Petteway- 44.6%

Shavon Shields- 43%

David Rivers- 40%

Benny Parker- 38.5%

Ray Gellegos- 38.3%

Tai Webster- 32%

Has to be all about confidence. He was (iirc) a great offensive player in H.S.

Off course a lot of that was driving and finishing and fast breaks.

Even his free throw shooting is not where it needs to be for a small guard.

Hopefully, it will come back for him.

Season shooting percentages. Statistically he is the 3rd worst shooter we have on the court. I believe he can pick up his numbers, its just going to take more practice on the hardwood. I love seeing the kid on the court though, his defense is electrifying to say the least.

Leslee Smith- 55.4%

Walter Pitchford- 45.9%

Terran Petteway- 44.6%

Shavon Shields- 43%

David Rivers- 40%

Benny Parker- 38.5%

Ray Gellegos- 38.3%

Tai Webster- 32%

I look at this list and I believe that Benny & Tai can get better. But its disappointing that Ray is under 40% and with less defensive pressure than last year.

Leslee Smith- 55.4%

Walter Pitchford- 45.9%

Terran Petteway- 44.6%

Shavon Shields- 43%

David Rivers- 40%

Benny Parker- 38.5%

Ray Gellegos- 38.3%

Tai Webster- 32%

I look at this list and I believe that Benny & Tai can get better. But its disappointing that Ray is under 40% and with less defensive pressure than last year.

Almost hard to remember that last year Ray WAS our offense (with an assist to Ubel). Remember how many shots he had to take being the only real threat and how he had to run tirelessly just to get his shot off?

Really thought with more weapons this year, he would have better looks and be more productive. We can still hope he gets hot late and helps us in the stretch run.