2014 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

Mavric

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wie's is a weird putter stance and practically no bending knees. Her torso and legs was 90 degrees angle. And tall. Much taller than ESPN interviewer guy.

Michelle+Wie+Solheim+Cup+Previews+KHKBZo

However the most amazing thing for me was Lucy Li, 11 years old !!

78-78 scores, not generic municipal course but tough Pinehurst No.2 including she suffered a 0 to 8 sand saves !!!!

pc-140619-lucy-li-jsw-01-908p_57e6c94df4lucy-li.jpg?w=400&h=225

I looked up Li stats ..... average of 230 yards drive :o !! Club is taller than her !!

"She's WAY better than I was expecting," said Catherine O'Donnell, a 24-year-old graduate of nearby North Carolina who was in the grouping with Li and also shot a 78. "I was really looking forward to it. I was interested to see how she was going to play. It was like playing with another pro. She's a joy to play with too."

Streelman's 7 birdies to take the trophy is unbelievable. My all accounts, he is a great guy, too.

I'm happy to see Michelle Wie finally capture the big one. She has been through a lot in the past ten years. Good for her.

I'm excited to see Tiger tee it up this week! Hopefully he can knock off the rust and be ready to dominate Hoylake again.

Streelman's 7 birdies to take the trophy is unbelievable. My all accounts, he is a great guy, too.

I'm happy to see Michelle Wie finally capture the big one. She has been through a lot in the past ten years. Good for her.

I'm excited to see Tiger tee it up this week! Hopefully he can knock off the rust and be ready to dominate Hoylake again.

Five years ago, former Baltimore Orioles Jim Traber who host in Sports Animal call-in radio talk boldly predicted Tiger Woods will never win a major championship, stuck on 14 forever. At the time, chuckle .... my response thoughts "yeah right". Guess what, Jim (and now I) comes true after all, probably less than 10% chance IMO. Jack is completely safe.

However, Jim stated "Taylor Martinez will be a next Heisman trophy winner, probably twice" after 2010 KSU game and freshman year.... 241 rushing, 4 TD; 5-7-0, 1 passing TD.

Loud mouth, outrageous, outspoken, no holes barred opinions and occasionally Al Ashbeck bitter feud debates (another Sports Animal host; ala Steven Sipple) and blatantly rip the Sooners team yet popular host and #1 listeners talk in OKC metro. Dirk is a lightweight compared to Traber. You know Traber is the only person to have been banned from both Owen Field in Norman and Lewis Field in Stillwater according to LandThieves website?

Five years ago, former Baltimore Orioles Jim Traber who host in Sports Animal call-in radio talk boldly predicted Tiger Woods will never win a major championship, stuck on 14 forever. At the time, chuckle .... my response thoughts "yeah right". Guess what, Jim (and now I) comes true after all, probably less than 10% chance IMO. Jack is completely safe.

However, Jim stated "Taylor Martinez will be a next Heisman trophy winner, probably twice" after 2010 KSU game and freshman year.... 241 rushing, 4 TD; 5-7-0, 1 passing TD.

Loud mouth, outrageous, outspoken, no holes barred opinions and occasionally Al Ashbeck bitter feud debates (another Sports Animal host; ala Steven Sipple) and blatantly rip the Sooners team yet popular host and #1 listeners talk in OKC metro. Dirk is a lightweight compared to Traber. You know Traber is the only person to have been banned from both Owen Field in Norman and Lewis Field in Stillwater according to LandThieves website?

Interesting that the outcome of both of Traber's predictions were due largely to injury. Tiger has had a couple of injuries that affected his game, and probably won't win another major because of it. Martinez's career cut short by injury too. (Although, after that K-State national humiliation game I think every DC we faced spent sleepless nights figuring out how to key on and stop our spread option.)