Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

So is getting into the play-in game the best we can do? Or if we win Sunday and a game or two in the tourney can we get into the main rounds without playing in the play-in?

I don't think so. Say we go on a massive run and win the Big Ten tournament I think we would not be in a play-in game, heck maybe three or two wins in the tourny will be enought.

So is getting into the play-in game the best we can do? Or if we win Sunday and a game or two in the tourney can we get into the main rounds without playing in the play-in?

I don't think so. Say we go on a massive run and win the Big Ten tournament I think we would not be in a play-in game, heck maybe three or two wins in the tourny will be enought.

If we beat Wiscy, win on Thursday then win on Friday - which would be against Iowa or Michigan State - we would probably be above the play-in first round games.

There are too many variations to say where we will be if we make the tournament. There are league & tournament games to be played. A lot depends on how we and other teams finish the year, including teams we already played. There will also be automatic bids that go to teams who get hot during their conference tournament. Plus, there is a committee who seeds these teams. Regardless, we were not supposed to be in the position we are in. GO HUSKERS!

Well if we beat Wisky and then get to the finals of the big ten tourney we very well could end up as high as a 9 seed. Win out the rest of the way like Syracuse did awhile back we could be a 6 seed or so

Don't want to be Mr. Negative, but a serious question........Don't we have to beat Wiscy to "stay" in the dance, which is why people are saying "beat Wiscy and we are in"..... yes, if we beat the Badgers, I think we are in regardless of how the tourney plays out.

If we lose to Wiscy and then happen to drop 1st game in tourney (which is possible....we have lost to a handful of the teams we may play), then I think we would be back OUT..... meaning, Wiscy is probably a must win for us to be IN.

Yes or No

What does a football coach know about basketball ha ha ha ha

Big game tonight!

Villanova - Xavier

Cincinnati - Memphis

Mich. St. - Iowa

FGC - East Tenn St.

Vanderbilt - LSU

These are the people I would assume we are rooting for.

Yeah but its not a big deal that LSU won. Just need Xavier to lose

Xavier is down 9 with a minute left, I think they lost.

I'm split on how to root for between MSU and Iowa. Do we want to finish 4th and get the bye, or do we want to finish 5th and get an easy game to pad the resume? I think it would be a huge confidence boost for the guys to finish high enough that they earned a bye. Would another win over Purdue or Northwestern really help us? I don't know what to make of all of it. Maybe I should just root against Iowa, just because it's Iowa.

Big game tonight!

Villanova - Xavier

Cincinnati - Memphis

Mich. St. - Iowa

FGC - East Tenn St.

Vanderbilt - LSU

These are the people I would assume we are rooting for.

Yeah but its not a big deal that LSU won. Just need Xavier to lose

Xavier is down 9 with a minute left, I think they lost.

I'm split on how to root for between MSU and Iowa. Do we want to finish 4th and get the bye, or do we want to finish 5th and get an easy game to pad the resume? I think it would be a huge confidence boost for the guys to finish high enough that they earned a bye. Would another win over Purdue or Northwestern really help us? I don't know what to make of all of it. Maybe I should just root against Iowa, just because it's Iowa.

We don't have the type of team that has easy wins. Need the bye. Especially since it came out the Petteway has a bum knee.