Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

I feel like if we somehow get a 4 or 5 seed in the B1G tourney and win 2 games, we could realistically get a 8 or 9 seed in the tournament. It's honestly how we need to start thinking. Not if we make it but how we can elevate our chances of getting out of the first weekend of the dance.

So I feel like we will win out. Win 2 conference tourney games and earn an 8 seed in the dance. Which in turn gives us a shot at the second weekend. I've watched a ton of CBB this year and I'm not seeing too many dominant teams.

This team has built a lot of monentum, but for them to win 11 conference games in a row would amaze me, I dont think any team in the B1G could do that.

I hope NU can go 2 out of the next 3 and make that Wisconsin game the biggest NU basketball game in about 15 years.

RPI up to 45. According to Lunardi we are the 7th team away from getting into the tourney. He has been wrong before though

And so much can change. I mean Minnesota has 3 tough games... Who knows.. but a lot of teams in front of us might not be able to help themselves as much as we can

Plus now Tennessee is projected in, which wont happen, so that opens up a spot for us. Never know what can happen the next couple of weeks

Michigan 19-7 (11-3)

Michigan State 22-6 (11-4)

Wisconsin 22-5 (9-5)

Iowa 19-7 (8-5)

Ohio State 22-6 (9-6)

Nebraska 16-10 (8-6)

If the Tourney takes five from the B1G, then we're just on the cusp. For us to get in either Ohio State or Iowa has to drop out. That is, assuming someone in the top five wins the B1G tournament. Between tOSU and Iowa, I think Iowa has the tougher schedule from here on out. So I'm guessing it's between us and Iowa for getting an invite. Crash and burn Hawkeyes! GBR!

Michigan 19-7 (11-3)

Wisconsin 22-5 (9-5)

Iowa 19-7 (8-5)

Ohio State 22-6 (9-6)

Nebraska 16-10 (8-6)

If the Tourney takes five from the B1G, then we're just on the cusp. For us to get in either Ohio State or Iowa has to drop out. That is, assuming someone in the top five wins the B1G tournament. Between tOSU and Iowa, I think Iowa has the tougher schedule from here on out. So I'm guessing it's between us and Iowa for getting an invite. Crash and burn Hawkeyes! GBR!

No way any of the 5 teams ahead of us in the big ten don't make the big dance. If the BIG has 6 teams that are good enough it will be us or Minnesota. But those 5 in front of us will make it whether we pass them or not

Michigan 19-7 (11-3)

Wisconsin 22-5 (9-5)

Iowa 19-7 (8-5)

Ohio State 22-6 (9-6)

Nebraska 16-10 (8-6)

No way any of the 5 teams ahead of us in the big ten don't make the big dance. If the BIG has 6 teams that are good enough it will be us or Minnesota. But those 5 in front of us will make it whether we pass them or not

I agree with this!

The 5 teams mentioned above are pretty close to being a lock and it will come down to Minnesota and us for the 6th if 6 are getting in. Still a lot of basketball to be played, we just need to do our part and see where we land.

I know this isn't Husker related but how in the world is nova ranked ahead of creighton? That is insane. Creighton beat them by a combined 50 pts between the two W's. Creighton is also number 1 in the big east and nova is 2 but the AP has nova 8 and creighton 9. That makes no sense to me

I know this isn't Husker related but how in the world is nova ranked ahead of creighton? That is insane. Creighton beat them by a combined 50 pts between the two W's. Creighton is also number 1 in the big east and nova is 2 but the AP has nova 8 and creighton 9. That makes no sense to me

Because anyone that matters in sports is on the east coast, and everyone on the east coast hates anything in Nebraska. But if you take care of business it really doesn't matter, and since you're talking about Creighton, it definitely doesn't matter ;)

• Fire 1

Nova has a better record and their losses were all to teams in the top 10.