Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

Joe LunardiVerified account ‏@ESPNLunardi

Bubble. BYE: Mizzou, Tenn, Minn, StJohn. IN: StJoe, Prov, BYU/Baylor , WVU. OUT: Rich, Baylor/BYU, OkSt, Ore. NEXT: Gtown, Day, SoMiss, Neb.

What does that mean?

I haven't quite figured out what "BYE" is other than it seems to be the teams above "IN", which is his last four teams in the tournament. "OUT" is the best four teams not in the tournament with "NEXT" being the four after that.

Bubble. BYE: Mizzou, Tenn, Minn, StJohn. IN: StJoe, Prov, BYU/Baylor , WVU. OUT: Rich, Baylor/BYU, OkSt, Ore. NEXT: Gtown, Day, SoMiss, Neb.

What does that mean?

I haven't quite figured out what "BYE" is other than it seems to be the teams above "IN", which is his last four teams in the tournament. "OUT" is the best four teams not in the tournament with "NEXT" being the four after that.

THERE ARE 4 "FIRST ROUND" GAMES NOW. BYE MEANS YOU DON'T PLAY IN THOSE GAMES. LAST FOUR IN ARE THE TEAMS PLAYING IN THE FIRST ROUND GAMES. THAT'S MY UNDERSTANDING ANYWAY

What does that mean?

THERE ARE 4 "FIRST ROUND" GAMES NOW. BYE MEANS YOU DON'T PLAY IN THOSE GAMES. LAST FOUR IN ARE THE TEAMS PLAYING IN THE FIRST ROUND GAMES. THAT'S MY UNDERSTANDING ANYWAY

I USED TO LIKE YOU

We made Lunardi's list after last night. We are the last team in his "Next" list. So essentially the 8th team out. Have to start somewhere! He doesn't update the master bracket on the site everyday, but will sometimes update his Twitter like he did after last night.

Joe Lunardi@ESPNLunardi 14h

Last year we went 15-18. This year, we have a chance to end the regular season at 19-10. So, we are playing 4 fewer games this year? Wouldn't it have been nice to have 4 more games to try to get at least 20-21 wins?

We actually have two less games on this year's schedule, since last year's mark includes two B10 tourney games.

Last year we went 15-18. This year, we have a chance to end the regular season at 19-10. So, we are playing 4 fewer games this year? Wouldn't it have been nice to have 4 more games to try to get at least 20-21 wins?

15-18 was the entire year with 2 games in the B1G tournament. And we have a chance to finish 20-10 in the regular season, not 19-10. So that makes 1 less game.

So Tournament talk is getting very real for this Husker team, which is awesome, so it had me wondering what must Nebraska do to make it? Is it all in our hands if we just win out? Or do we need certain teams to lose? This is kind of a new thing for me. I follow Nebraska basketball but not as closely as I should. This tournament talk has really got me interested and excited to get more involved.

Here's an article on Nebraska's chances:http:

//www.btpowerhouse.com/2014/2/17/5419104/nebraskas-ncaa-tournament-chances

Sounds like the two road games at Illinois and Indiana are vital, with Wisconsin at home being key. The odds sound like they are in our favor right now.