GameDay coming to Lincoln ........ maybe

Mavric

I just got an email about College Gameday coming to Nebraska for the Miami game. If that was previously announced I missed it. #Huskers

Ok #Huskers it looks like ESPN Radio has announced they are coming to Lincoln for Miami. Still no official announcement on Gameday

I thought that if ESPN Radio was somewhere, ESPN Gameday wasn't...like ESPN Radio's Broadcast was the lame consolation prize for not landing an ESPN Gameday remote.

Or did they change that up to where Radio and Gameday go to the same location?

It's not always an either/or sometimes they are at the same game - sometimes they are not. The Sept. 6 Radio Gameday is for Oregon/MSU and there would be a good chance that one could be the TV Gameday as well.

Whether you're a fan of ESPN or not, if we came out and pummeled Miami like we should, that would be a huge springboard not only for the team as a whole, but for Ameer, Randy, Kenny, and anyone else trying to boost their draft stock.

Plus we have to avenge that godawful trip to Madison back in 2011.

Yeah I hope they return!

I remember was a lively crowd as always and only problem was our coach Cally with strategy of not losing to terribly bad. I think he knelt it on first play lol. I kid. He just ran the clock out such a classy guy. Too complex for this rube to understand. :P

GBR lets make it one heck of a year! Undefeated in August hell yeah!!!

I don't ever watch this particular program. I guess I'd feel obligated if Nebraska was featured.

I watch it every saturday. Because I'm a college football fan. Love the 'Skers and love the Ducks ... but they always have good stories on that show that are worth watching.

Sometimes hard to be up that early after a good friday night, but I agree. The show is kinda like a tradition, been doing it as long as I can remember.

I don't ever watch this particular program. I guess I'd feel obligated if Nebraska was featured.

I watch it every saturday. Because I'm a college football fan. Love the 'Skers and love the Ducks ... but they always have good stories on that show that are worth watching.

Sometimes hard to be up that early after a good friday night, but I agree. The show is kinda like a tradition, been doing it as long as I can remember.

I'm way too busy with other stuff to sit down and watch hours of it on Saturday morning. However, if I'm in the house, I will tend to have it on the back ground. I might stop and listen to a certain story but for the most part, it just puts me in the mood for college football and the rest of the day.

• 4 months later...

Honestly, I don't want any of those fuckerz in Lincoln. EVER.

I want the team focused. Right now they have a mission and I don't want Kirk Douchestreet and Douchemond Howard desecrating Memorial Stadium.

List of things I care about/am concerned about pertaining to Husker Football right now:

1. The health of the team

2. The health of the Offensive Line, specifically

3. The Blackshirts may be back

4. Tommy Armstrong continues to grow and get better

5. Ameer is what we thought he was. And we thought he was damned good.

167. Am I bringing the beer or the brats to the tailgate next week?

247. Hope that group of Michigan State fans I met two years ago comes back. They were cool.

591. Note to self: Never Wash Lucky Red Underwear Again

1,274. My right ear kinda itches.

5,329. Should I make risotto with my spaghetti on January 7th, 2015?

10,217. I wonder if College Game Day is coming to Lincoln anytime soon

Still more interested in the risotto.

I'm going to call you out on January 7th, 2015 and ask what you had for dinner. Be honest, too.

Knapp, are you going to make risotto and spaghetti tonight?

• Fire 3