Starting lineup and depth chart

I have heard a couple of things this week. Kubat was having a little trouble finding the zone in the first couple weeks of practice, but it was mostly a mental thing. Being a perfectionist, he and the coaches thought it better to sit out the first weekend or so until he got the mojo going. Now he has it going again and was available last weekend if needed. Should be available this weekend too.

Reveles tweaked a hammy during the win over Washington on Saturday night, and is not likely to travel this weekend, according to my source.

Huskers was only 1 home run this season as of February 28th ? Geez. Changed from aluminum to smurf (foam) bat?

Seriously .......why not use wooden bats i.e. minors and MLB ? I love this wooden crack sound. I hate "ping" sound.

Expense........

Huskers was only 1 home run this season as of February 28th ? Geez. Changed from aluminum to smurf (foam) bat?

Seriously .......why not use wooden bats i.e. minors and MLB ? I love this wooden crack sound. I hate "ping" sound.

To be fair, the spring training parks they were playing in were pretty huge. Boldt's triple in the season opener was a grand slam in any other stadium they'll play in this season, for example.

Expense........

Expensive? Bullsh#t I say. Granted, little league and high school baseball was somewhat legit argument but college? One or two broken bats per one game....big deal. Probably NCAA Gods was bought off and lobbying big time courtesy of Easton company.

And Louisville slugger bat (MLB) was about $60. Aluminum bats was higher cost against wooden bats.

metal bats cost

wooden bats cost

I miss sweet spot ..... and pine tar ..... and........

Expense........

Expensive? Bullsh#t I say. Granted, little league and high school baseball was somewhat legit argument but college? One or two broken bats per one game....big deal. Probably NCAA Gods was bought off and lobbying big time courtesy of Easton company.

And Louisville slugger bat (MLB) was about $60. Aluminum bats was higher cost against wooden bats.

metal bats cost

wooden bats cost

I miss sweet spot ..... and pine tar ..... and........

You will note I didn't ENDORSE the excuse..............merely answering your question of "why not", because that is the rationale utilized.