***2016 Recruiting***

The 2016 O-Line class could be very, very special.... And I don't even think it's a stretch to say it will be.

I know Brokop, Raridon, and Farniok all have interest in us and will be here this weekend. But anyone know our chances with them? I think we have a pretty good lead with Brokop but haven't heard much about Raridon and Farniok. Raridon is from Des Moines IIRC, is Iowa not the favorite? Just looking for someone who might know a little more than I, those 3 would be a hell of a pull.

The 2016 O-Line class could be very, very special.... And I don't even think it's a stretch to say it will be.

I know Brokop, Raridon, and Farniok all have interest in us and will be here this weekend. But anyone know our chances with them? I think we have a pretty good lead with Brokop but haven't heard much about Raridon and Farniok. Raridon is from Des Moines IIRC, is Iowa not the favorite? Just looking for someone who might know a little more than I, those 3 would be a hell of a pull.

Pretty sure Raridon is a legacy and Farniok is good friends (same HS) as Nate Gerry. We are sitting pretty with all 3, from my understanding.

Edit: Raridon IS a legacy, went and confirmed. Dad Scott Raridon was an OT in the 80's. Has a brother who grey-shirted at Wisconsin and a brother who played at Notre Dame.

Pretty sure Raridon is a legacy and Farniok is good friends (same HS) as Nate Gerry. We are sitting pretty with all 3, from my understanding.

Edit: Raridon IS a legacy, went and confirmed. Dad Scott Raridon was an OT in the 80's. Has a brother who grey-shirted at Wisconsin and a brother who played at Notre Dame.

Totally forgot about Raridon being a legacy, kept wondering why he wasn't a Iowa lock. Thanks!

I wouldn't be surprised if we got all three, and even Heinrich. We are taking 6 next year.

Those 3 would be a very good haul. I don't think we can pull Johnson from Ole Miss but getting him up here says something. Who is Heinrich? I know we had a Heinrich up for BRW#1, but in the BRW thread it says 2015 guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got all three, and even Heinrich. We are taking 6 next year.

Those 3 would be a very good haul. I don't think we can pull Johnson from Ole Miss but getting him up here says something. Who is Heinrich? I know we had a Heinrich up for BRW#1, but in the BRW thread it says 2015 guy.

My bad. Should have been 2016. He's #220 in the country in Scout's initial 300 for 2016.

My bad. Should have been 2016. He's #220 in the country in Scout's initial 300 for 2016.

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

• 2 weeks later...

More love to the Huskers from QB Devin Williams. Here is a quote from him talking about his trip to Nebraska for BRW:

Man, I absolutely enjoyed it,” he said in June. “My dad and I love everything about Nebraska. We spent the day with coach Bo (Pelini), coach Beck, the players. It was the best visit I’ve ever been on... It was really mind blowing.

Link

Looks like he also went out and got some Husker gear this week.

Devin Williams ‏‪@DevinWilliams_1 2h

You know I had to1f60d.png#GBR 1f534.png1f33d.png‪#Huskers pic.twitter.com/VGzHt6jLuO

BsH7PHpCUAAryUh.jpg