Thanks_Tom RR

***2016 Recruiting***

3star QB Zeb Noland out of Georgia is visiting in March.

Teammate of four-star LB Laleel Laguins who is also visiting March 28th

Zeb's dad is the head coach of their high school team and he'll be along as well.

This link suggests Zeb has been invited to the Elite 11 regional in Atlanta, link. :dunno

Four-star OT Nathan Smith of Murrieta, California. 6-7, 276 lbs.

Rivals

Hudl

Edit: Doesn't seem to have an offer yet but can't imagine he won't be getting one soon.

Oregon offered today.

How well do you think this class will pan out without warren? I know it's early, but just want to hear some opinions.

We will rank 114th right below the Idaho fighting Vandals.

:sarcasm

Since the change is at the start of the 2016 class there is no way of measuring a plus or minus. I don't think it will have any change on the class.

Was skeptical before I watched his highlights. Wow, give the kid a look. He's the Pro-Style QB this offense might be trending towards and what this board has called for. A guy who can scramble when necessary and pick up the tough yards but who's primary concern (and what he's DAMN good at) is making all the throws and picking you apart.

Will say. His motion does seem to have some sort of weird hitch at the very end. Can't seem to figure it out.

He brings his elbow back first and then his wrist in his wind up. Still seems to be pretty accurate, and does have a quick release. Shows how strong he is because his throws look very effortless. I also really like the "I am not slow and will bring all 6'3" 215lbs when I finish" quote. Sounds like an outstanding prospect!

As most know, we are at the top of his list.

I guess the question is if he is even on a list for Riley

This. He hasn't seemed very interested in legacy connections.

What makes you say that??? He pushed hard for Burrow right away. He is going after Rand and Raridon. Are you considering someone previously recruited to Nebraska as a legacy? Or am I missing something on McClain's history? (family member at Nebraska?)

What makes you say that??? He pushed hard for Burrow right away. He is going after Rand and Raridon. Are you considering someone previously recruited to Nebraska as a legacy? Or am I missing something on McClain's history? (family member at Nebraska?)

Yes, I meant "legacy" as someone who with ties to the previous staff.

Yes, I meant "legacy" as someone who with ties to the previous staff.

Okay, my mistake. I shouldn't have spazzed out, but that's just my nature.

Yeah, if it's possible (not sure since someone made it sound like he already transferred), we should reach out to him at least to let him know we are interested still for 2016... Just in case he has a monster JUCO year.

https://twitter.com/C_millz97/status/575816872500707328

This tweet is from OLB Collin Miller. He took an unofficial last year during the Minnesota game. No offer from Nebraska.

Hudl

Already has 3 B1G offers and reportedly 1 SEC. Let's do er.
The three Big10 are Purdue, Illinois, Indiana...I think we can wait and go after our top guys.

Does anyone ever picture the old staff recruiting? I always envisioned it as them sitting around a table drawing straws and the loser has to call someone