Can Bo get it done

Can Bo get "it" done  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe he can, maybe he can't. All I know is that he is PERCEIVED to be a crazy, angry guy by anyone that does not follow Nebraska football closely. That is where I have a problem. This team is all we have and we deserved to be represented by someone that who is respected by the masses. It really is not that much to ask.

For me, it is not what you do, it is how you do it. Bo is doing a decent job and I think he is good man. He graduates his players and they have his back, but what makes the headlines? Texas A&M 2010, audio tape, Iowa game, supposedly lobbying for other jobs. Is it a giant conspiracy to keep Nebraska down or do Bo's actions provide the media with ammunition? Do you think Mandel would have tweeted that Bo has searched for other jobs if he did not think the rumors and legs?

If he does win something, he is gone. We are married to him right now because we are too afraid to ask for a divorce. There is no one else that is qualified enough to come here, and that is the only reason he remains our coach. "If they want to fire me, they can fire me." Remember that? When Bo finally does win the big game what is going to happen? He will get job offers. He will get offers to coach at a place that is easy to recruit to, and he will be offered more money, and he will accept the job. Why would he stay at a place that has a vocal population that tries to sabotage him? Have you ever heard him say "I love Nebraska, I want to finish my career here"? No. That is because he does not love Nebraska, he thinks we are a bunch of entitled fans that have too high of expectations. I do not blame him for thinking that, but its the reality of the situation.

• Fire 2

Maybe he can, maybe he can't. All I know is that he is PERCEIVED to be a crazy, angry guy by anyone that does not follow Nebraska football closely. That is where I have a problem. This team is all we have and we deserved to be represented by someone that who is respected by the masses. It really is not that much to ask.

For me, it is not what you do, it is how you do it. Bo is doing a decent job and I think he is good man. He graduates his players and they have his back, but what makes the headlines? Texas A&M 2010, audio tape, Iowa game, supposedly lobbying for other jobs. Is it a giant conspiracy to keep Nebraska down or do Bo's actions provide the media with ammunition? Do you think Mandel would have tweeted that Bo has searched for other jobs if he did not think the rumors and legs?

If he does win something, he is gone. We are married to him right now because we are too afraid to ask for a divorce. There is no one else that is qualified enough to come here, and that is the only reason he remains our coach. "If they want to fire me, they can fire me." Remember that? When Bo finally does win the big game what is going to happen? He will get job offers. He will get offers to coach at a place that is easy to recruit to, and he will be offered more money, and he will accept the job. Why would he stay at a place that has a vocal population that tries to sabotage him? Have you ever heard him say "I love Nebraska, I want to finish my career here"? No. That is because he does not love Nebraska, he thinks we are a bunch of entitled fans that have too high of expectations. I do not blame him for thinking that, but its the reality of the situation.

What Bo might not get is that we have 5 national championships. With schools that have as many as that there is more pressure. Now schools with 1 or 2 pressure might not be so much. Bo needs to start producing pretty quickly. Right now there are plenty of justified reasons to get rid of Bo. Very few to actually keep him. Maybe he should be grateful that he got his first HC gig at high level school.

Well, regardless of the "very few" reasons to keep him, Bo is going to be the coach in 2014.

are you a moron? cause you keep saying and everyone knows it! so why do you keep repeating it?

I am not a moron my good sir. I believe that kind of potty mouth belongs in the shed. The reason I keep repeating it is because you clearly don't comprehend that concept. You go on and on and on and on and on about how he should be fired. Well he wasn't.

Well, regardless of the "very few" reasons to keep him, Bo is going to be the coach in 2014.

are you a moron? cause you keep saying and everyone knows it! so why do you keep repeating it?

I am not a moron my good sir. I believe that kind of potty mouth belongs in the shed. The reason I keep repeating it is because you clearly don't comprehend that concept. You go on and on and on and on and on about how he should be fired. Well he wasn't.

NO i understand Bo will be here next year. for some reason you don't think i understand that.

What Bo might not get is that we have 5 national championships. With schools that have as many as that there is more pressure. Now schools with 1 or 2 pressure might not be so much. Bo needs to start producing pretty quickly. Right now there are plenty of justified reasons to get rid of Bo. Very few to actually keep him. Maybe he should be grateful that he got his first HC gig at high level school.

brit_wtf.gif

If Bo wins something on a National level, there might be a chance he left, but his actions over the last 6 years have not helped his job status. Most people around the country thing he should be fired, has no business with a job of this level. That is the truth, I have heard pretty much since the day he was hired. I think the last thing we have to worry about is a major program trying to hire him away. His dream job is Ohio State I am sure. Meyer is so dynamic, to cool under pressure. They will look for the same.

Bo is ours until he is let go. I can not imagine another program so desperate to take on his embarrassing actions.

I hope he gets it together this year. Nebraska needs him to more than he needs to, but not by much.

I can say I am no longer a hater, still not onboard with some here as he is the best we can do. I just want Nebraska to be what it used to be, and with that we need Bo to be better in some aspects, others he has proven to be spot on. That is a positive I never thought I would ever say about Bo.

This past season might sting as much as any during Bo's tenure...

The most manageable schedule since joining the B1G, T-Mart's senior season, the AA/Cross/Newby trifecta, and all the youth on Defense, that all seemed to get wasted due to injury, bad luck, etc..

I think with all the coaching changes that occurred at the end of this past season, finding a realistic replacement is even more difficult.

I'd just like to see this program back on track, hungry, and posing a threat to anyone that they play. I'd like to see the team become something where the opposition see's us on the calendar, and dreads having to play us, because they'll try and pound them into the dirt.

Listening to the SDS and Wyoming coaches, those days are not here, or close. Bo had a lot of bad luck last year, but it seems most of the teams we play have figured out what we are doing. The aggressiveness towards mid season did seem to help.

I just do not feel we are the physically intimidating team we once were.

• Fire 2
Listening to the SDS and Wyoming coaches, those days are not here, or close. Bo had a lot of bad luck last year, but it seems most of the teams we play have figured out what we are doing. The aggressiveness towards mid season did seem to help.

On Defense, no were not quite there yet. On offense, were really damn close.

Pound the rock a little more and be cute a little less and were difficult to stop. I think it shows most the time we can wear a defense out but a bad turnover gives them new life. Take those away and were pretty much where we need to be on offense.

On defense we need one or two guys to step up and be that guy coaches plan around.

• Fire 1

On Defense, no were not quite there yet. On offense, were really damn close.

Pound the rock a little more and be cute a little less and were difficult to stop. I think it shows most the time we can wear a defense out but a bad turnover gives them new life. Take those away and were pretty much where we need to be on offense.

On defense we need one or two guys to step up and be that guy coaches plan around.

Jesus H Christ and a death ray, this is what I've been screaming for years now...