• Announcements

• Mavric

*NEW* Husker Football Commits - DE Casey Rogers, RB Miles Jones, WR Dominick Watt   01/16/2018

Huskers get a commitments from   Avon, Connecticut Defensive End Casey Rogers Fort Lauderdale, Florida Running Back/Wide Receiver Miles Jones Hollywood, Florida Wide Receiver Dominick Watt   See the 2018 Class   Who's Next?
    • Mavric

The 2018 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup   01/17/2018

The 2018 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup is now live! Click HERE to read the rules, and look in the Contest Crib for nomination and voting threads throughout the next several weeks.   This is a great opportunity to say "thanks!" to your fellow HuskerBoard members for keeping you informed or entertained throughout the past year. Nominate your favorite HuskerBoard member today!
Sign in to follow this  
Thanks_Tom RR

B1G Wrestling Tournament

This has been an excellent season for the Huskers with a 1st and 2nd place finish at two tournaments and only two loses in team meets, and now, they have a chance to finish it right in the B1G.

Go Husker Wrestling!

@bigtenconf: #Hawkeyes finished in 2nd with 134 points, while #Gophers took 3rd with 114.5. 4th place #Buckeyes (86.5 points) & #Huskers 5th (79 points)

Penn St was first.

I missed all the B1G action this weekend because I was coaching at a youth wrestling championship tournament, but I am looking forward to getting caught up this week. Go Huskers!

Jake Sueflohn disappoints, again. James Green takes the B1G title.

Just watched Sueflohn's championship match against Tsirtsis. Not a bad match by Sueflohn, though I would have liked to see him force the issue a bit more in the 3rd when neutral and done by one, plus level change on some of those side-ties, like the russian he had. I could also point out, Tsirtsis was stalling for most of the action in neutral, but Sueflohn lost, in the end, because he had no penitration in his shots and was not aggressive enough in the 3rd.

Still, 2nd in the B1G Tournament, good for him.