#PBAMagic

I was impressed that even people with court side seats didnt sit.. people truthfully understood what this moment meant...

Everyone i have heard who was at the game said it was one of the best games environment wise they have ever been to.

It was so loud that it was actually causing my ears pain. Someone tweeted they hadn't seen a Nebraska fanbase like that since 2001 Oklahoma. And well freaking done by our fanbase tonight. EVERYONE stood up the entire game.

Here's a pano I took beforehand. It's about 10mb so it might not load very quickly.

23805_photo.JPG

• Fire 1

After finally getting home and sitting down, attempting to collect ones thoughts about what was witnessed, all I can do is smile. That was a great game. It was going to be a great game even if the worst of results would have happened. Both those teams played atty a great level and exchanged body shots and haymakers for most of the game. The atmosphere was great and there was just one of those buzzes in PBA.

For the game. What a game in taking care of the ball and forcing a very good possession team into numerous turnovers. This probably was the difference. The second half of defense with maybe the smallest of adjustments in regards to their shooters, wasphenomenal. Benny Parker again plays a man game. When he tied up Jackson it may have gotten the loudest.

Walt, big shot Bob may just have company with big shot Walt. And a hell of a job, on Kaminsky and not picking his fifth foul coming back into the game with six to go.

TP loved his effort on the glass the last part of the game. He played smart on defense and forced things less.

Shavon again just backs my personal MVP opinion. He attacked the rim like Wisky hadn't seen since January. Guy was on, and his dunks fueled the fans fire. The kid is such a smart player on the court and cool headed. Many times when things look like they may break and guys were getting that disgusted look, Shavon was calming them down.

Overall it wasgreat night that capped off an awesome day for Nebraska round ballers.

And you knew Wisky had no prayer after the Mike Peltz proposal. it was awesome watching the team go crazy when she said yes.

GBR

I can't wipe this silly ass grin off my face either- to think of the excitement of finishing 4th (lol). Hope that ringing sensation leaves my ears (measured at 95 dcbls). Sat through quite a few droughts since 1984- but I can not recall a season like this one.

I was impressed that even people with court side seats didnt sit.. people truthfully understood what this moment meant...

Everyone i have heard who was at the game said it was one of the best games environment wise they have ever been to.

It was so loud that it was actually causing my ears pain. Someone tweeted they hadn't seen a Nebraska fanbase like that since 2001 Oklahoma. And well freaking done by our fanbase tonight. EVERYONE stood up the entire game.

Here's a pano I took beforehand. It's about 10mb so it might not load very quickly.

23805_photo.JPG

There's never been a crowd like that for a football game. EVER. It was beyond ridiculous. You said you were having pain. I texted EZ in the 2nd half. Said the crowd noise was wearin on my and I was part of it. LOL. That I must be spendin too much time accross the way on blue hair blvd. LOL.

After finally getting home and sitting down, attempting to collect ones thoughts about what was witnessed, all I can do is smile. That was a great game. It was going to be a great game even if the worst of results would have happened. Both those teams played atty a great level and exchanged body shots and haymakers for most of the game. The atmosphere was great and there was just one of those buzzes in PBA.

For the game. What a game in taking care of the ball and forcing a very good possession team into numerous turnovers. This probably was the difference. The second half of defense with maybe the smallest of adjustments in regards to their shooters, wasphenomenal. Benny Parker again plays a man game. When he tied up Jackson it may have gotten the loudest.

Walt, big shot Bob may just have company with big shot Walt. And a hell of a job, on Kaminsky and not picking his fifth foul coming back into the game with six to go.

TP loved his effort on the glass the last part of the game. He played smart on defense and forced things less.

Shavon again just backs my personal MVP opinion. He attacked the rim like Wisky hadn't seen since January. Guy was on, and his dunks fueled the fans fire. The kid is such a smart player on the court and cool headed. Many times when things look like they may break and guys were getting that disgusted look, Shavon was calming them down.

Overall it wasgreat night that capped off an awesome day for Nebraska round ballers.

And you knew Wisky had no prayer after the Mike Peltz proposal. it was awesome watching the team go crazy when she said yes.

GBR

The concerns I was hearing and reading leading up was their size and their ability to shoot as a tough combo for us. To pound us low and be able to nail the kickouts. But I said that we could score too, cuz after watching them a bit recently, I really didnt think they had the athleticism to handle Shields and Petteway. And as it turned out, they didnt.

And, i think the crowd had a lot to do with it as well. it was loud. It wore on me, and I think by the end of the game, Wiscy was just ready to get the hell out of there and pop some tylenol.

I was in the student section and told my friend about 10 times i couldn't believe everyone was standing up every second of play. The only times that people sat down were timeouts and halftime. It was unbelievable and i'm not sure ill witness anything like it again. The atmosphere cannot be described. As someone mentioned the fact that the people with courtside nice comfy chairs were standing speaks volumes. I went home and rewatched the game and those courtside fans were going bonkers just like the students and the rest of the crowd. What a night. I wish i could rewind my day.

I was in the student section and told my friend about 10 times i couldn't believe everyone was standing up every second of play. The only times that people sat down were timeouts and halftime. It was unbelievable and i'm not sure ill witness anything like it again. The atmosphere cannot be described. As someone mentioned the fact that the people with courtside nice comfy chairs were standing speaks volumes. I went home and rewatched the game and those courtside fans were going bonkers just like the students and the rest of the crowd. What a night. I wish i could rewind my day.

This brought tears to my eyes. I can't remember the last time I said I wish I could rewind.

GBR

Didn't agree with a lot of what the refs were doing, especially in the first half, but that was an extremely fun game to watch. I remember when we were down 4 thinking, 'you know...I don't want the Huskers to lose, but this team is a LOT of fun to watch.' Just some great basketball by both teams.