Nebraska boys HS state basketball

OK...I'm going to be in Lincoln for boys state basketball this weekend. HOPEFULLY, I will be there till Saturday... :)

I haven't paid that close attention to anyone else in the state other than our little part of the world.

My question is, if I have time to catch another game, what team/player should I not miss seeing?

Class A is always good to watch. The biggest difference with them is the type of defense that is played. No other class plays that level of defense.

I will respectfully beg to differ on this. I only know of maybe a couple class A schools that actually play defense. However, I will say that it more depends on the school rather than the class in which they play to determine who plays D. I'm a little biased here, but I have yet to see a team in the state that plays as good of man to man defense as Falls City High. They're a little undersized, but they have the athleticism to play against bigger bodies. They held Lincoln Christian as a team to 36 and Logan Power, who had been averaging 23 ppg, to 11.