tourney game, does anyone know where it will be streaming?

And it is only for specific companies.

I didn't have to sign up or provide information. The Albany Mt. St. Mary game is on right now if you want to see if yours works.

Did it remember it from before? I tried the link and it notes that Dish is my provider, and says that I need TruTV as part of my package (which I don't) to see this game. I'm guessing I used this last year and provided my Dish login.

I didn't have to sign up or provide information. The Albany Mt. St. Mary game is on right now if you want to see if yours works.

If it's being broadcast on CBS then it's free. Not watching right now so I dont' know if that matters or not but it might ask you in the future.

Did it remember it from before? I tried the link and it notes that Dish is my provider, and says that I need TruTV as part of my package (which I don't) to see this game. I'm guessing I used this last year and provided my Dish login.

Nope, I clear my computer out regularly (including cookies)

Nope, I clear my computer out regularly (including cookies)

OK, good, I switched to a different browser and didn't enter my provider and it worked. Thanks.

CBSsports.com is the best site for live scoring/streams during the tournament. If you go to the NCAA basketball scoreboard section on CBSsports.com, they have all the live score updates and links to all the livestreams.

For mobile viewing, download the free March Madness on Demand app. I know they have it for the Apple devices and I'm pretty sure they have it for Android devices as well. The app has live score updates and games for live viewing.