Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

UPDATE

If you need to get ahold of me quickly tweet at me (@James_Wightman) and if you don't have twitter get with the 2014 or send me a pm and i'll send you my number.

Tailgate

We are going to be tailgating in the north Journal Star parking lot Saturday. The lot is essentially at 9th and R streets, surrounded by a fence. There will be people there starting at 9am, if you're scared to walk up to a group of strangers because you don't know what anyone looks like, just look for the nerdiest and lamest group.

HotGrillonGrillAction will have a black Expedition EL King Ranch parked in the lot with a table and some chairs, and I think Mr. Accountability will have his gray Suburban there as well.

If you stop by, be a good chap and bring some food or drink of some sort. Unless your name is wifi - in which case, we'll take care of you don't even worry about it.

Bar-Crawl

Friday night we'll meet at Barry's at 9pm (check back in case this changes) for drinks and see where the night takes us.

We did both last year. You can bet your ass we'll do both this year.

Tentatively we're going to be in the Journal Star lot. Knapp seems to think it was about $20-25 per vehicle to park there, but Accountability disagrees and we want a nice location but aint nobody got time to be paying money like that so I'll find that out tomorrow. Regardless of where we end up, though, I'm pretty sure Accountability will be there (am I right with that? You didn't actually say so but I am inferring) with his suburban and we could probably do with a few more vehicles around.

So for the time being this thread will serve as a base of operations for coordinating and volunteering. We'll obviously need some food and drink so if you're coming you best be offering up some goods.

And where and when do we want to meet up Friday night?

As far as friday goes, it's most likely something I wont be able to make, although I'm trying to pair it up with a trip I have to make up near Wahoo here sometime to pick up a car, so hopefully you guys set that up somewhere I can park a truck and trailer. I'm thinkin of makin that trip on a friday afternoon, and just driving home that night and coming back with the fam the next morning.