Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

If you're coming out tonight or in the morning and need to get ahold of someone the easiest way for me would be to tweet me @James_Wightman or send me a pm and i'll give you my number but I won't be checking huskerboard when I'm out

What about snapchat?

Ill FB message you since we are real life friends now. I will try to be out there around 10.

Are people parking in that lot, or are most just parking elsewhere and meeting over there?

If you're coming out tonight or in the morning and need to get ahold of someone the easiest way for me would be to tweet me @James_Wightman or send me a pm and i'll give you my number but I won't be checking huskerboard when I'm out

What about snapchat?

Ill FB message you since we are real life friends now. I will try to be out there around 10.

Are people parking in that lot, or are most just parking elsewhere and meeting over there?

Are you really gonna show, or you just playin games with my heart?

I'll bring some beer and something to snack on.

Bud light or Miller Lite? I'm sure we will drink it. I'll most likely be there right away in the morning at 9 if that's when some of you will be there? I can hang for about an hour/ hour and a half so I expect to see some of you Saturday.

Well as my life goes, plans are hardly worth making. I'll do my best to make it but may not be able to after all. Work is a bitch sometimes, and it's that time of year. Still might be able to get out of there in time to take my daughter and her friend to the game, but not sure about getting up there early for the tailgate. I have to be up at 4:30 and ready to work at 5:15 so if things go smoothly and quickly tomorrow, there's a chance I can cut out early enough. So if I see ya I see ya.

Bud light or Miller Lite? I'm sure we will drink it. I'll most likely be there right away in the morning at 9 if that's when some of you will be there? I can hang for about an hour/ hour and a half so I expect to see some of you Saturday.

Well as my life goes, plans are hardly worth making. I'll do my best to make it but may not be able to after all. Work is a bitch sometimes, and it's that time of year. Still might be able to get out of there in time to take my daughter and her friend to the game, but not sure about getting up there early for the tailgate. I have to be up at 4:30 and ready to work at 5:15 so if things go smoothly and quickly tomorrow, there's a chance I can cut out early enough. So if I see ya I see ya.

What are you scared of?

What are you scared of?

Honestly? I would say the only thing that truly can scare the sh#t out of me is heights. I can deal with them, but not gonna lie, they can f#*k with me at times.

Story for ya about how dumb I am and how near death I came. I went past the sign on Scottsbluff that said do not walk beyond this point. So I walked beyond the point....of course. Got a foot from the edge and looked over the side a few hundred feet down. Realized I was standing on about an 8 inch thick overhanging piece that was undercut back to the bluff about 20 feet.....you know.....back to the sign. My knees buckled, I yelled at my younger brother to stop and I dropped to my knees and crawled back. Really messed up part about this is they found a body the next day of a young man that actually did fall that same day I was there.

I had a gun pointed at my face and the trigger pulled once, but that's a long story and not one I like to tell. Needless to say, I didn't die, but as close as I've ever been for sure. That scared me.

I nearly drowned once at about ten years old. My sister saved me. Muscle cramps while swimming. So large bodies of water intimidate me a bit. Don't like swimming out too far from the shore of any place I go.

To sound like a real pu&&y, I guess the other thing would be mice and rats. I hate em. Maybe not scared, but kind of get the heebie jeebies when I run into them.

What are you scared of?

What are you scared of?

Spiders...

I try to scare myself and get out of my comfort zone as much as possible. Used to be scared of heights now I'm only slightly intimidated by them. I volunteered to change the lights at menards on a sketchy single person lift just to scare myself. If you bent down to pick up a tool that thing would wobble like a mother.

Snakes and spiders, that's about all that scares me now, and social situations...