Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

What's up fools. I want a friendship bracelet! :) I'll be in the same exact spot as last year, going to try to get there early. I'm bringing a big crew (at least 10 of us....family / kids / cousins). I'll have a cooler full of brews, something in a crockpot I'm sure and sandwich stuff...likely. Haven't quite gotten that far yet...been traveling my @$$ off this year and had not time in Omaha to think about this stuff.

Oh, on top of that bracelet, I'm eating half of those Eileen's cookies.

I'm glad you are back. Now I dont have to stab you.

At least we know the tailgate's on for sure then.

Dont know bout you grill, but I'll be there at 9.

Yep! 9AM is my plan as well, just confirmed it with my wife. Leaving O-town just after 8AM. I loved the electrical hookups by the wall there...but man, Landlord brought up a good point in our PM...the shade was terrible! Does anyone know if there are hookups on any of those poles? I have some plugs in my truck if need be.

yeah, that's true. in the shade, it was cold up there. Not really sure. How's about some extentions cords. I got a 100' and some 50's. Why cant we just do that if there aint?

Yep! 9AM is my plan as well, just confirmed it with my wife. Leaving O-town just after 8AM. I loved the electrical hookups by the wall there...but man, Landlord brought up a good point in our PM...the shade was terrible! Does anyone know if there are hookups on any of those poles? I have some plugs in my truck if need be.

yeah, that's true. in the shade, it was cold up there. Not really sure. How's about some extentions cords. I got a 100' and some 50's. Why cant we just do that if there aint?

Yep, that works. I have a bunch of cords in my trailer too, so I'll snag those. Let's definately get out in the sun (if it is like last year).

I won't be attending either. I don't want to be associated with any rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh*t-kickers and Methodists.

Damn....

Elk creek water man, you can drink a pitcher and not feel anything, then you stand up and your face is on the floor.

That's generally my experience, especially after a pitcher race.

A lot of people say they don't get drunk off the Elk Creeks but I think its just such a "good" drunk feeling that you almost don't notice

Elk creek water man, you can drink a pitcher and not feel anything, then you stand up and your face is on the floor.

That's generally my experience, especially after a pitcher race.

A lot of people say they don't get drunk off the Elk Creeks but I think its just such a "good" drunk feeling that you almost don't notice

A lot of people don't get drunk on Elk Creeks because they're men and drink beer and or whiskey, you guys.

• Fire 3