Huskerboard FEATS OF STRENGTH

I did not come from a naturally strong family. Nonetheless, there are two FEATS OF STRENGTH I am known for: First, during my five years years at UNL I partied every single weekend, often getting shitfaced drunk both Friday and Saturday night, yet I never threw up during my college years. Not even once. A puke free college career is my first FEAT OF STRENGTH. My second FEAT OF STRENGTH is that I could throw an orange on top of Harper dormitory, a ten story building. I did it a dozen times or so while at UNL. Those are my FEATS OF STRENGTH.

Do any of you guys have FEATS OF STRENGTH you'd care to share?

• Fire 1

I have an immunity to those little electro-pulse massage things.

A guy at a pop stand in the middle of a mall in D.C. told me I could have a free one if I could withstand it cranked all the way up for five minutes. and after doing it without a grimace he wouldn't pay up.

• Fire 1

i once cleared a crowded elevator with 1 small burst of gas

That's nothing.

I cleared an entire gas station one time in Burwell Nebraska.....yes....even the clerk. My wife still talks about it 25 years later. I'm sure it is because she was so proud of me.

Guy at a bachelor party I was with cleared out an entire dance floor at Power and Light with one expulsion.

Back in my high school days I used to regularly consume what was known as the #22 at D'Leon's. Two big ol' chicken burritos, rice and beans

• Fire 1