Fightin' Erstads vs. UNLV

Nebraska is a young team... and that is to be expected due to Erstad rebuilding this program... I think we are in good hands with Erstad. He just needs to get them to be more consistent. Obviously we have been preaching this for a few weeks now. Its at the top of the list of issues needing resolved. Im sure that Erstad will get the ship tightened. I just find it hard to watch this team beat an Oregon St and turn around and look flat the next game... or get 17 hits in a game and then turn around and the top 5 have zero...

Nebraska is a young team... and that is to be expected due to Erstad rebuilding this program... I think we are in good hands with Erstad. He just needs to get them to be more consistent. Obviously we have been preaching this for a few weeks now. Its at the top of the list of issues needing resolved. Im sure that Erstad will get the ship tightened. I just find it hard to watch this team beat an Oregon St and turn around and look flat the next game... or get 17 hits in a game and then turn around and the top 5 have zero...

This is already year 3. It will be interesting if these same problems occur around year 5 and after. Baseball should be a quick fix with recruiting and coaching.