Barcelona Rocked by Major FIFA Transfer Ban for Multiple Rule Breaches

GM_Tood

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2014382-barcelona-rocked-by-major-uefa-transfer-ban-for-multiple-rule-breaches?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_c3

Barcelona have been banned from transfer activity for the next two windows after breaching multiple FIFA rules with regard to the international registration of players under the age of 18.

Suck it Barca!

Hope they don't get off like Chelsea 2009.

I'm glad because I was afraid Aguero was going to leave MCFC for Barca. (sooner rather than later)

Are you a Man City fan?

Yeah, have been since the last time they were relegated back in 2001.

Since I follow Everton there has been a lot of discussion on their boards about this because we have one of their future stars, Deulofeu on loan this year and were hoping to get him for one more. Some of the chat is Barca will appeal the ruling thus being allowed to have the summer transfer window during the appeal, getting the guys in they need, then if they lose the appeal at least they got in what they need for the year and are better prepared for the full season. Who knows. What I do know is I hope we get Deulofeu for another year. We need him if we are playing Europa next season or possibly even CL.