Spring Game Visitors 2014/Who's Next?

Nate Clouse@NateClouse 7m

#Huskers 2014 signees DB Luke Gifford, DE Mick Stoltenberg, OL Nick Gates, DT Peyton Newell, & OL DJ Foster. pic.twitter.com/tDXFdXaBE0

BlMSIY_CcAAySen.jpg

Newell is pretty stout! Stoltenberg is looking lean, Foster is pretty thick, and Gates might have a bit of bad weight on him.

Not many guys coming out of high school are going to have a lot of 'good' weight on them. That's pretty tough to do without the resources a D1 program offers, especially for a lineman.

Should also be noted that IIRC Gates plays baseball so he is probably focused on that right now and not as tuned into a workout program.

They are listed as UOfficial visitors, offered, committed, etc. so maybe it's not completely updated.

I guess I'm not following you. All the spring game visitors are listed as unofficial visitors - not that being on an official or unofficial visit has anything to do with having an offer.

They are listed as UOfficial visitors, offered, committed, etc. so maybe it's not completely updated.

I guess I'm not following you. All the spring game visitors are listed as unofficial visitors - not that being on an official or unofficial visit has anything to do with having an offer.

Was just saying that I thought some of the listed offered guys on that list were names we didn't have profiles for yet. And that guess was just with a quick glance over the list and not recognizing some of them. That's all, no biggie.

Was just saying that I thought some of the listed offered guys on that list were names we didn't have profiles for yet. And that guess was just with a quick glance over the list and not recognizing some of them. That's all, no biggie.

Who would those be?