Rivalry in Intercollegiate Athletics

Hello All,

I am a professor studying rivalry in intercollegiate athletics. In particular, we are interested in gauging fan perceptions of rival teams. Please take the time to give your opinions regarding your favorite college team and your favorite team's two biggest rivals. The survey is designed to take about 10 minutes to complete. Please follow the link below to take the survey. At the end, be sure to enter for a chance to win a $25 gift card.

https://memphishealt...01WjKhY76XXWfLn

Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

• Fire 1

I said Texas Longhorns and OU. We dont have real rivals in the B1G yet, yes we need to run up the score on Wisky next time we meet them, and Iowa was just a fluke, they will do as well as Iowa State once every 10 years they will beat us.

Had to go with Wisconsin and Iowa as the rivals.

Some of those questions were a little scary; break peoples legs if you could get away with it? Really? Not generally, no I wouldn't do that. That's not to say I have never gotten into throwing haymakers with say a CU Buff fan, because I have, but it was not an anticipated event.

OK....I am interested in seeing the results of this to see if anyone said they would injure the players and coaches of the other team. There are some really sick people out there that need to get a life if anyone answers yes to any of those questions.

I agree. Those were easy definitely not answers.