Kickoff Time Announcement Thread - Primetime Games: Miami, MSU, *FSU*

Just remember.....prime time hasn't been friendly to Nebraska in the recent past......lets hope were ready for the lights this time and don't have another Pelini-style shellacking.

Nebraska is 38-5 all-time in night games at Memorial Stadium and has won its last 12 prime-time games in Lincoln.

I thought we lost to USC at home in primetime maybe 4 years ago?

I think the last home prime time loss was a lovely 52-17 beating in 08 at the hands of Mizzou.

Yeah, our D was not ready for that gameplan. Worked much better the next 2 years.

Am I the only one who is kinda worried about the Miami game? Mostly because they have a beast at RB and stopping the run hasn't necessarily been a strong point for our defense in the recent past?

No. It's going to be a good game. Prime time makes it so much more kick a$$ too.

My reaction:

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

• Fire 1

Just remember.....prime time hasn't been friendly to Nebraska in the recent past......lets hope were ready for the lights this time and don't have another Pelini-style shellacking.

Nebraska is 38-5 all-time in night games at Memorial Stadium and has won its last 12 prime-time games in Lincoln.

I thought we lost to USC at home in primetime maybe 4 years ago?

I think the last home prime time loss was a lovely 52-17 beating in 08 at the hands of Mizzou.

Yeah, our D was not ready for that gameplan. Worked much better the next 2 years.

It was hard to see what worked and what didn't in 09 due to the fact they had that game in a drainage ditch inside of a dishwasher.

Has BTN announced their coverage yet?

I don't think so but you have to imagine that one NU game will be at night...that means 3 night games...probably 4 games at 11am?

Next week is what I've heard.

I would would bet FAU and/or Mcneese will be night games. Fresno will be on ESPN/2/U late in the evening, and we might get a conference game at home in primetime on BTN (Rutgers?).

Three prime time games now for this season. One home game, two away games. Wish we could get more at home, but our road schedule (i.e., Fresno St, Michigan St, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Iowa) is a bit more interesting than our home schedule this year (i.e., Florida Atl, McNeese St, Miami, Illinois, Rutgers, Purdue, Minnesota).

I could see having maybe one more prime time game, the @Northwestern game on BTN.

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers4m

#Huskers at @FresnoStateFB (9/13) televised in prime time on CBS Sports Network, 9:30 pm CT. http://bit.ly/1eE2Tkm pic.twitter.com/vyFjqVu5JY

BlcIi_ZCIAEJjQy.jpg

Three prime time games now for this season. One home game, two away games. Wish we could get more at home, but our road schedule (i.e., Fresno St, Michigan St, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Iowa) is a bit more interesting than our home schedule this year (i.e., Florida Atl, McNeese St, Miami, Illinois, Rutgers, Purdue, Minnesota).

I could see having maybe one more prime time game, the @Northwestern game on BTN.

Nebraska Huskers@Huskers4m

#Huskers at @FresnoStateFB (9/13) televised in prime time on CBS Sports Network, 9:30 pm CT. http://bit.ly/1eE2Tkm pic.twitter.com/vyFjqVu5JY

BlcIi_ZCIAEJjQy.jpg

That sucks for me, 10:30 start time. Game won't end until 2am

Let's see the reasons for complaining about the timeslot and being televised by CBS Sports Network.

1. I don't want to stay up that late to watch the game (come on, it's not that late, have a few drinks and enjoy it)

2. I don't get CBS Sports Network in my cable package (pony up the extra few bucks for the sports package or DirecTV if you want to watch your favorite team)

3. Recruits won't be able to watch the game when it's that late and on a bad network (recruits aren't watching college football on Saturdays anyway)

4. How could NU, Pelini, and Eichorst agree to this time slot? (NU doesn't have any say in this, it's all under the control of the MWC TV rights)

• Fire 3

Let's see the reasons for complaining about the timeslot and being televised by CBS Sports Network.

1. I don't want to stay up that late to watch the game (come on, it's not that late, have a few drinks and enjoy it)

2. I don't get CBS Sports Network in my cable package (pony up the extra few bucks for the sports package or DirecTV if you want to watch your favorite team)

3. Recruits won't be able to watch the game when it's that late and on a bad network (recruits aren't watching college football on Saturdays anyway)

4. How could NU, Pelini, and Eichorst agree to this time slot? (NU doesn't have any say in this, it's all under the control of the MWC TV rights)

1. Game will end at 2 am on the east coast. My kids get up between 5-6 am.

2. I do have the channel, and it's not HD. Many packed do not have it at all.

3. Don't care.

4. Don't play in high school stadiums on the west coast.