Harvey Jackson might be headed to BYU

He'd be a Senior this year if he transfers somewhere he can play right away. He came in the same year as Cooper and has already used his redshirt year. Unless he can get a medical redshirt, this is his last year to play.

?????

Okay, I thought NCAA rules allow graduates with remaining eligibility to transfer without sitting out a year. Jackson already graduate?

He'd be a Senior this year if he transfers somewhere he can play right away. He came in the same year as Cooper and has already used his redshirt year. Unless he can get a medical redshirt, this is his last year to play.

?????

Okay, I thought NCAA rules allow graduates with remaining eligibility to transfer without sitting out a year. Jackson already graduate?

He's set to graduate next month.

Husker Extra

hmmmm........BYU vs. NU @ Memorial Stadium, September 5, 2015. Harvey returns !!

You know coffee is not allowed in BYU campus? And beer too :ahhhhhhhh .

I kinda miss FAU vs. NU. (Carl thing)

?????

100% true that the NCAA allows graduates to play the same year if they go to a University that has a graduate program that the school they're graduating from does not. I'm just pointing out that if Jackson is going to BYU, and we don't play BYU until 2015, and Jackson only has 1 year of eligibility left, then he won't be able to play against us because he would have exhausted all his eligibilty. Unless he receives a Medical Redshirt that grants him a 6th year of eligibility.

I hope he has a great year at BYU. Or wherever he ends up. I remember back when we recruited Harvey. I had a feeling he'd be a star for us. But, for whatever reason, it just never happened. Oh well. :dunno

• Fire 1

Can he handle no sex, drugs (including caffeine) and rock and roll? Those Mormons have a strict student honour code. My dad had to smuggle Pepsi into BYU when he went to road games there when he was in college.

Mormons can drink caffeine, and Coke and Pepsi are now ubiquitous throughout Utah. There was a revelation from God a couple years ago to clarify this.

"Hot" drinks are still forbidden though.

Can he handle no sex, drugs (including caffeine) and rock and roll? Those Mormons have a strict student honour code. My dad had to smuggle Pepsi into BYU when he went to road games there when he was in college.

Mormons can drink caffeine, and Coke and Pepsi are now ubiquitous throughout Utah. There was a revelation from God a couple years ago to clarify this.

I'm glad God cleared that up for them. What a nice guy.

I'm glad God cleared that up for them. What a nice guy.

Continued revelations are a really handy feature in the LDS church. Just like in 1978 when God changed his mind about black people.

• Fire 1