Sporing News All-Time Top 10 Huskers

I would put Tommie at #1 and Suh at #2. Tommie changed the QB game in college. Suh was just a man amongst boys. Just my opinion.

Here's a question - why, when we're talking about quarterbacks, are championships a humongous part of the equation as far as their greatness, but when we are talking about defensive tackles, for example, it doesn't seem to really matter?

I would put Tommie at #1 and Suh at #2. Tommie changed the QB game in college. Suh was just a man amongst boys. Just my opinion.

Here's a question - why, when we're talking about quarterbacks, are championships a humongous part of the equation as far as their greatness, but when we are talking about defensive tackles, for example, it doesn't seem to really matter?

It's a good question. I have no answer for it

I know Rozier was incredible, but a guy that was only here two years kind of seems like he should be lower down on the list to me. I don't know.

he holds the NCAA record for career YPC I believe. Add a heisman and a 2500 yard season, I think you could make a case for him as number 1.

It isn't entirely fair, but it's just the way it is. QB's impact the game more than any other individual position on either side of the ball