2014 NCAA Regional Projections

Only two B1G teams out of 64? Indiana and Huskers. Much different than March Madness dance.

I'm thinking that Illinois or Michigan State could make some noise, possibly Iowa as well. Wouldn't be shocked to see Michigan State out of the three be ranked come tourney time as well and be knocking on the door of the tourney.

And three B1G teams in the NCAA Baseball Tourney would be good for the conference. Would build momentum, in spite of Delaney.

1. Alabama

2. Indiana *

3. Central Florida

4. UAB

this regional looks like potentially any of those teams could come out of... seems like one of the weaker ones to me... if it where to come to fruition. I wouldnt mind Nebraska getting a 2 seed and playing that regional

We can't lose games like we did last night and get in. I know hiccups happen especially in baseball, but in the B1G we really don't have a whole lot of room for error.
Especially not having a chance to gain on Indiana by playing them. Really magnifies every series. Can't drop games to teams like NW at home. Lubachs injury could be a mental hurdle this team could struggle with. It seemed to affect us against NW. It could have been something to rally around. Hopefully we can keep winning games in the last at bat. This team could conceivably be barely over .500 without our late inning heroics. Time to sack up and get focused like we were to finish last year.

We can't lose games like we did last night and get in. I know hiccups happen especially in baseball, but in the B1G we really don't have a whole lot of room for error.
Especially not having a chance to gain on Indiana by playing them. Really magnifies every series. Can't drop games to teams like NW at home. Lubachs injury could be a mental hurdle this team could struggle with. It seemed to affect us against NW. It could have been something to rally around. Hopefully we can keep winning games in the last at bat. This team could conceivably be barely over .500 without our late inning heroics. Time to sack up and get focused like we were to finish last year.

This team could be leading the B1G and ranked looking at being possibly 32-10 or better without giving up brainfart games to NW, Utah, Northern Colo... and giving up several runs in innings with 2 outs... how many times has that happened this year? Id really love to see that stat: runs given up with 2 outs

This team could be leading the B1G and ranked looking at being possibly 32-10 or better without giving up brainfart games to NW, Utah, Northern Colo... and giving up several runs in innings with 2 outs... how many times has that happened this year? Id really love to see that stat: runs given up with 2 outs

Challenge possibly accepted.

So after doing some research the unofficial "official" stat on the number of runs we have allowed with 2 outs is 81 earned runs, 5 unearned runs. Totaling 86 runs scored with two outs. I did not count any runs that were scored via sacrifice. This would be determined as a runner on third and tagging up during a fly ball that would result in the second out same with a sac bunt, even though I don't believe that has been attempted against us. Nebraska pitching has given up 201 runs overall. With 86 of those coming with 2 outs, that results in 42.8% of our runs allowed happened with two outs. That is just amazing.

• Fire 3

So after doing some research the unofficial "official" stat on the number of runs we have allowed with 2 outs is 81 earned runs, 5 unearned runs. Totaling 86 runs scored with two outs. I did not count any runs that were scored via sacrifice. This would be determined as a runner on third and tagging up during a fly ball that would result in the second out same with a sac bunt, even though I don't believe that has been attempted against us. Nebraska pitching has given up 201 runs overall. With 86 of those coming with 2 outs, that results in 42.8% of our runs allowed happened with two outs. That is just amazing.

+1

wow is right (wow for you putting in the work lol) i felt like we may have an amazing statistic here for the simple reason that it seemed like everytime the huskers were always getting into trouble with 2 outs.... this is wow